I am writing this review to share my personal experience, these are the hard cold facts of my horrific nightmare procedure done with this Sono Bella office in Harrison, NY.If you’re having any procedure done here please be diligent in researching and/or check all doctors credentials and reviews about this office.

Related: Sono Bello needs to address their consumers with complaints........

My experience is one that I would NEVER go back to them even if they offered me free treatment on anything! My first really bad experience was waiting 2 hours for my pre-op appointment with Dr. Al Hussin (female). My second really bad almost worse than the first experience was my husband and I drove 75 miles one way for my procedure the morning of appointment in traffic over the Tappan Zee Bridge to come to fine out their equipment broke down at that precise moment we showed up!

They didn't show any remorse for wasting our time in driving a total of 150 miles round trip... they don't care about you especially when you paid cash in advance! The office is run like a dog and pony show! When I finally reschedule my appointment to get my procedure it wasn’t done right!

It was supposed to be upper, lower abdomen and both sides of the hip areas for lipo with lazar technology... Dr. Al Hussin choose to ONLY do lower and hip areas. I had to wait 6 months to get what I paid for to do the upper abdomen and Dr.

Al Hussin was horrible to me, while in the procedure room (O.R.) she was making rude remarks about my body, she also was stabbing me and really hurting me badly so much so I screamed in pain and her *** remarks were "oh we must have given this women old pain killers because she's feeling the pain". Bottom line is she was agitated she had to do what she got paid for 6 months ago and then she didn't do it right after waiting 6 months, my upper abdomen is the SAME as I went in... NOTHING WAS DONE CORRECTLY AFTER THEY MADE ME WAIT 6 MONTHS!! I wish I did my research in this facility, I might have had a better outcome...

OR stayed away from this circus!!So do yourself a BIG favor and research everything you can about this office, the doctors, and the staff!!

Review about: Sono Bello Liposuction Procedure.

I didn't like: False information about over all results.

Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1595
Preferred solution refund what wasn't done

Had an Experience with Sono Bello?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.