Reply by Sono Bello

At Sono Bello we strive to provide safe and effective body contouring treatments. Our team of highly trained plastic surgeons has successfully treated over 60,000 patients and we take pride in our medical practice. We are sorry that we weren’t able to meet your expectations and that you did not have a good experience.
Author's
1K views

I'm sorry guys but I have to tell the truth.2013 I had Lipo done at the Atlanta location to my lower/upper abdomen and also the back bra areas.

I have complained since day one. Every time I called they had excuses like your body is still healing and it takes time to see results. Okay so its time for my 6 week check up and I want to see the doctor who did the lipo and was told that he retired and moved to Florida. The doctor retired I said but he just jointed the team a few months ago.

Wow, my mom looked at me and said.

I never saw any results and finally stop the complains.I well say everyone in office was always nice but it was a total ripoff.

I liked: Staff.

I didn't like: Fake sale customer a bad product, Results.

Had an Experience with Sono Bello?

Snap On Smile - What was to be a dream come true became a white elephant in my bathroom inside a case. Snap On Smile "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..." Read more Total ripoff! Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery & Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Don't buy this stuff! It's a complete ripoff! These scammers make you go through this *** and fake "qualification " process where they ask you personal questions like "is your..." Read more Bosley - Procedure Review Bosley "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more