1.6K views

I had lipo surgery at Sono Bello Edina MN location on 9/28/16.This has to be the biggest scam around and the Attorney General need to take a serious look into what this practice is doing to consumers.I'm 9 months from when I had procedure done and I really don't look much different.

Nobody has ever said to me that I look different or do I see a noticeable difference. When they measure you they make sure they have the measuring tape real loose. I noticed this in the beginning. And then when you go in for your 3 & 6 month check theyre like.." OMG youve lost 13 inches off your chest or abdomen or where ever you had the procedure done.Theyre scam artist.

I'm filling complaint with Attorney General and have a Lawyer to represent me in my case to be refunded all of my $8000.00 back.

I have my own before and after pictures.There is no visible differnce that myself or anyone I've shown them to can see.

Reason of review: misled,procedure didnt do what I was told it was going to do..

I didn't like: Fake sale customer a bad product, Overall treatment.

Had an Experience with Sono Bello?

Comments

lbrown63

This issue has been resolved.

lbrown63

John Sanders and I have come to a resolution.

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1268466

Did you receive your money back?

to Anonymous Lakeville, Minnesota, United States #1271640

You stated you had your procedure on 09/28/16, that has to be a typo because that is a future date. If you want credibility you may want to check your comments before posting. Sorry for what happened to you.

How can you have had surgery on 9/28/16?