Reply by Sono Bello

Dear Zoiezoie39,

At Sono Bello, we perform the procedure differently than most other doctors in that it is performed wide awake, using micro cannulas and utilizing laser lipolysis which we believe provides optimal results. This is covered in detail in the paperwork you signed at the time you scheduled your consultation appointment.
You should have also received our recovery and comfort disclosure that shows what the average patient comfort level is post procedure and the average return to work time. We put our patient experiences in this document to help our patients better understand what to expect. That said we recognize that every patient is unique. The positive news is that a greater amount of discomfort is generally reflective of more fat being removed during the procedure which is the goal for many of our patients.
Please contact us at your earliest opportunity so we can talk about your specific experience and what we can do to learn from it so we can help others better understand what to expect by emailing us at dirpc@sonobello.com
Author's
3.3K views

I saw these ads on Facebook about this new lazer recon.surgery.My first appointment , I was told the "the difference with sonobello and reg.

lipo were many things. I had the surgery done. I was in so much pain that I called the doctor and asked if that were normal because I was told I could go bak to work from the lady during pre-op.total lie. there is no way.

He said "well, you ARE one of our larger clients" if there was going to be a prob. with my weight,I should have been told.

so I asked him what the difference in sonobello and reg.lipo was and he said "nothing, that is just the name of the office" so I had liposuction wide awake.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #961780

That's terrible! I'm so sorry you had to go through that without any comforting or at least a heads up..Sounds Like a Living Nightmare..they should not be allowed to advertise on television or even have a license for a Dr Frankenstein nightmarish procedure!!

comments