Sacramento, California
2.3K views 2 comments

I had venus legacy treatment done on my arms for 10 treatments at the sacramento area in Howe ave on July 16 2016.This treatment was recommended to me by a consultant name Naomi.

She said its half price $2,500 and it will not get offered for awhile. I fell for it and paid her cash. After the ten treatment did not see any results, my arms are still fat. I was not happy so the manager gave me 4 free treatment and still did not see results.

On the very last treatment, the nurse took pictures of my arms but did not measure my arms. I think some of the nurses lack training. I told the nurse that im not happy and she said she will let her boss to contact me. Nobody contacted me and i felt like they only want your money but dont care about their patient.

I will not recommend sono bello in sacramento california to anyone.

I just got ripped off for a simple treatment.Just look at the picture i posted and see for yourself.

Review about: Venus Legacy.

I didn't like: Waste of money, Complaint not being addressed.

1.3
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sono Bello Lift Procedure
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $2500
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Sono Bello?

Comments

Country Girk
Stockton, California, United States #1241255

I was considering them, but after reading your experience and looking at your pictures, I changed my mind, Like you said, I can't see any difference in your pictures , So thank you , I think you saved me from throwing money away

Felix
to Country Girk #1315123

I have an appt. with them on 4/20...thank you for sharing your sad experience with Sono Bello. I'm cancelling my appt today.