ad

Sono Bello - Venus legacy treatment dont work

4 of 220 Sono Bello reviews

I had venus legacy treatment done on my arms for 10 treatments at the sacramento area in Howe ave on July 16 2016.This treatment was recommended to me by a consultant name Naomi.

She said its half price $2,500 and it will not get offered for awhile. I fell for it and paid her cash. After the ten treatment did not see any results, my arms are still fat. I was not happy so the manager gave me 4 free treatment and still did not see results.

On the very last treatment, the nurse took pictures of my arms but did not measure my arms. I think some of the nurses lack training. I told the nurse that im not happy and she said she will let her boss to contact me. Nobody contacted me and i felt like they only want your money but dont care about their patient.

I will not recommend sono bello in sacramento california to anyone.

I just got ripped off for a simple treatment.Just look at the picture i posted and see for yourself.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

4 of 220 Sono Bello reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Country Girk

Nov 15 #1241255 Stockton, California, United States

I was considering them, but after reading your experience and looking at your pictures, I changed my mind, Like you said, I can't see any difference in your pictures , So thank you , I think you saved me from throwing money away

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.