4.2K views
1.3
Additional Fees

I had venus legacy treatment done on my arms for 10 treatments at the sacramento area in Howe ave on July 16 2016.This treatment was recommended to me by a consultant name Naomi.

She said its half price $2,500 and it will not get offered for awhile. I fell for it and paid her cash. After the ten treatment did not see any results, my arms are still fat. I was not happy so the manager gave me 4 free treatment and still did not see results.

On the very last treatment, the nurse took pictures of my arms but did not measure my arms. I think some of the nurses lack training. I told the nurse that im not happy and she said she will let her boss to contact me. Nobody contacted me and i felt like they only want your money but dont care about their patient.

I will not recommend sono bello in sacramento california to anyone.

I just got ripped off for a simple treatment.Just look at the picture i posted and see for yourself.

Review about: Sono Bello Lift Procedure.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Complaint not being addressed.

Comments

If you are unhappy with flabby arms, you need to start weight training. Women lose muscle faster than men and when you lose if, flab replaces it. Forget the dumbell clinic and start working out with dumbells.

to Charles Atlas #1376504

doing planks works

File a Small Claims action and take them to task for misrepresentation. You could get some money back or at least file a complaint with court records.

to Anonymous #1387659

Staff was very nice.But i am not satisfied at all.

I expected something different with the liposuction. Tighter skin no flab. I have uneven spots. Back rolls still there but not as bad.

They actually misled people. The doctor i had left and went back to his home town. I would not recommend them all. All they do is take pictures and try to convince you that you would look 100% better not 60% better.

I was thinking about going back to do the Venus treatment. But I am hearing that's a flop to.

It I exercise as the told me as the months went pass.I look nothing how the claim I would looking.

I was looking into these treatments and decided to read comments before making appointment for consultation. I'm so glad I took the time to review and I will not waste my time or money

Stockton, California, United States #1241255

I was considering them, but after reading your experience and looking at your pictures, I changed my mind, Like you said, I can't see any difference in your pictures , So thank you , I think you saved me from throwing money away

to Country Girk #1315123

I have an appt. with them on 4/20...thank you for sharing your sad experience with Sono Bello. I'm cancelling my appt today.