Reply by Sono Bello

Dear Anonymous,

We are very sorry to hear of your frustration. We are committed to your results and satisfaction. Non-invasive body contouring can work quite well for many people. It does absolutely require some patience as each treatment compounds on each other, meaning that the closer you get to your last treatment, the more the results become readily apparent.
Please contact us at your earliest opportunity at dirpc@sonobello.com so we can discuss what we can do to help you achieve the results you desire.
Author's
4.3K views

I first want to say that front desk staff was nice, nurses, but I was told after my 3rd treatment I would see results, ( the consultant told me and showed me a picture of what I looked like and how I would look) nope so I waited finally finished my last session last Friday and I may have lost an Inch but from what I was told it should have been more, I work out I run dam I just did SF marathon, I eat good I just need help with that area lower ab. I am not happy at all I called to see my pictures, I did not see them on my last treatment. so I am going to drive an hour to pick up my chart because nurses are busy to see me. I am frustrated I am stuck with a 3500 bill and no results. I will not send anyone there I work at gym and my clients were wanting see my results for they can follow my foot steps but after this there not, I told them save your money and go get a tummy tuck instead. I will see how I am treated tomorrow when I go pick up my chart, if I get a chance.

Jannie

Comments

O Fallon, Illinois, United States #914571

Your crazy to even go back to that place after so many complaint wow...warning.comes before destruction .

Don't say you wasn't warned.Wow!!!

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #857518

I'm from MN and got my Laser Lipo and was happy. takes more than a month to see results.

comments