Reply by Sono Bello

The vast majority of our patients have had great results with our Venus freeze offering. As this is a medical treatment each persons body can react differently with some getting more prounounced results than others as is discussed in our consent documents. That said we are committed to your results and would encourage you to reach out to us to discuss your experience further by contacting us at dirpc@sonobello.com
Author's
5.7K views

Went for my consolation and was told that my only choice for my face, due to my age, was a face lift or their "Venus freeze". So I decided to try Sono Bello.

I choose to treat my face neck and upper arms, the total price was $5000.00. After being treated for 4 or 5 weeks, I realized that the "hallow" in the front of my neck was not being treated AT ALL!! I let them know that I was very unhappy and that I should have just flushed my money down the toilet and that I felt that they should not be telling people of my age (I'm almost 70) that they will get good results with this treatment. I complained and was comped 5 more treatments for free.

After compleating these I inquired about the price for their maintenance program, was told they would call me regarding this, which they did. I was told that they didn't feel that it was right to take anymore of my money and suggested that I see a plastic surgeon that they send people to. I feel that they took my money knowing that I would NOT see any results due to my age!! They are nothing but THIEVES when it comes to older clients.

SHAME ON YOU SONO BELLO!!!!! You will not get a good recommendation from this old lady!!!!!

They should have refunded me for at least 1/2 of my money !!! I am VERY PISSED!!!!!

Comments

Hope you sue them. Always take pictures before and after too.

That's criminsl and incompetent. They should have refunded.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #811333

Thank you for posting. I, too, will be canceling my consultation.

If they took advantage of my grandma that way, I would walk into their office and start screaming to wake the dead...it would NOT be pretty.

Shame on Sono Bello, I am so glad I found these reports to save myself from being treated this way!! No one deserves this.

Altamonte Springs, Florida, United States #791747

I was considering Sono Bello and actually have an appointment for a consultation tomorrow morning, which I will be cancelling after reading all of these reviews. Thank you for sharing.

San Antonio, Texas, United States #729297

VelaShape & Venus freeze BIG WASTE OF MONEY & TIME!!

comments