2.3K views
Resolved
3.3
Additional Fees

Update by user Dec 28, 2016

After Sono Bello used the Venus treatment on me, 8 mo ago, my stomach is still very lumpy and uneven.I look fine in some clothes, but in tight shirts, you can really see the lumps.

At this point, i really do not like to take my shirt off at all.

I wish I would have researched things more.I'm still unhappy.

Update by user Jun 02, 2016

Sono Bello has graciously listened to my concern and has worked with me to resolve them. Thank you

Original review posted by user Apr 29, 2016

Let me first say that everyone in the office including the Doctors were very helpful, friendly, and supportive.I believed that my procedure was going well.

After my first six months, I had some lumps on my stomach and I was told that I should have a revision done. I did in fact have a revision done, which was free and I was happy about that. But, 6 months later, I still have lumps in my stomach. But, now they are saying that its scar tissue and they have a procedure that can help with that for a discounted price of $900!!!

I was very upset about this. I was told not to expect a miracle, which I did not. But, I did not expect my stomach to be so horrible and then charged extra for something that should be complimentary. If I had done more research before hand, I would have known that other places give their recommended “fix it” package as complimentary.

Just in case someone has extra lose skin, or lumps. Please do your research! I paid GRANDS to have this work done. I literally cried because my stomach look so bad and I do not have $900 to fix it.

I honestly wish I never would have gone through with this.

They need to show people not only the good photos, but photos like mines.Give a fair warning!

Review about: Sono Bello Procedure.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Doctor, Great customer service, Staff.

I didn't like: Results.

Had an Experience with Sono Bello?

Comments

I just wanted an estimate of the charges and results for the money. I don't trust most reviews since people are paid to write them many times so this one was helpful.