Additional Fees

I went to the office in Sandy Utah and was assured that I would be "sedated just like in a colonoscopy" .This was total lie.

I was only given a xanax and 10mg of percocet. Then I had a reaction to the material the compression garment is made of. I was in hives everywhere it touched as well as the itching was so unbearable. I still wore it for 7 days, taking 2 Benadryl every 4 to 6 hours, getting virtually NO sleep.

Finally I took it off and upon ordering the stage 2, I specifically asked about the material in that one, was reassured that it was different material. It was not different but the exact same. So I called them, it was a Saturday, and the receptionist who answered promised a nurse would call me as soon as she was out of the procedure she was in. It is now Tuesday and still no call.

I went to Walmart and got body shaper so that at least I have something to wear. Nothing else I can do. Even though I was offered 10 visits of some kind of massage starting at my 3 month follow up, I am so disappointed I would rather just not let them touch me again. I will be seeing another plastic surgeon and getting this case documented and turned in as unethical.

Do NOT trust anything they tell you.

Do NOT give them money without reading all reviews and talk to people who may have used them in your circle of friends.I sure wish I had.

Review about: Sono Bello Liposuction Procedure.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Dr seemed like he cared at my pre-op, Front desk staff was friendly.

I didn't like: Way the intake person treated me and lied to me, After care on the phone regarding my allergic reaction, Sedation was not enough, I felt like i was pushed off as if i didnt matter.

Had an Experience with Sono Bello?

Comments

Dr Stewart did my 1st lift and left big bags under my chin...I complained and they said they would fix it..so again Dr Stewart did the procedure...this time I still have the bags under my chin and a really ugly scar..Went to another Dr.and he advised me to get Sono Bello to fix it and fix it right...while I was in the room waiting for the stuff to make it numb the Drs.

We're listening to a country song and Dr.

Stewart was howling like a dog to the music...How professional is that???Now I'm waiting to see if they are going to fix it and fix it right!!!

to Wynne Evans #1377801

Did they fix it right.I had a facelift May 12 went back to them yesterday.

He said don’t need to come back.

I got my before and after picture.No change and a lots of pain