3.8K views
1.6
Additional Fees

I am so extremely MAD by what happened at Sonobello. I went in for my free consultation, the lady was super nice and sold me on about everything.

She talked so fast and within 20 min I had signed and was getting my surgery done in less than a week. I was so excited about the surgery, she said to me "are you excited to be skinny in less than a week??" Surgery day came, I was so nervous but it all went well, the next week I finished out the rest of my areas. My back hurt SO bad, I cried though that and my arms. The whole expierence wasnt my problem.

My problem is the RESULTS OR LACK THEIR OF. I have had NO results. NONE! I paid 15,000.00 for nothing, the next 5 years im tied to them and that payment.

I went in weighing 230 and i currently weigh 230. Nothing changed. I am so saddened and upset. I did everything I was told to do and i watched what i Ate and excersized when I was told I was clear to do so.

I cant believe I fell for this company. I had my arms, back, stomach upper and lower, my inner thighs and my knees.

All a big waste. I wish I would have never gone though the pain and recovery for nothing.

Review about: Sono Bello Liposuction Procedure.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I want real liposuction. Not Body contouring, it obiously does nothing.

I didn't like: Not results they advertised.

Comments

I totally agree I went through the procedure and am left at the same minus $5,000.00. I followed everything they said and after the last check they said I was not going to gain fat in the abdomen, not so.

My stomach is back to the same way it was before even after watching my diet, routine exercise and drinking water like they said. Very unhappy with this company!

Dunellen, New Jersey, United States #1184197

I don't understand something. You went to Sonobello for almost a full body lipo weighing 230 lbs and expected to lose weight that way?

Is that the new lazy person's way to get thin without doing the work required and making permanent changes to your diet and exercise? Or did you just have $15,000 laying around.

Liposuction is what you get, if you really must, After you lose all the weight you can. You have to take some responsibility here.

to Anonymous Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1319727

How dare you judge this person. You are not very nice. If the company didn't expect results, they should not have taken her money.