Reply by Sono Bello

Dear Anonymous,

Please reach out to us so we can help you as your satisfaction is very important to us. Your experience is unique as typically our patient’s figures improve in the months after the procedure. Please contact us at dirpc@sonobello.com at your earliest opportunity to discuss.
Author's
7.5K views

The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later.Seems to me that as the swelling goes down my body is looking more like it looked before I got the procedures done.

I am now in a depressed state.I paid cash for this and I wish I would have spent the money on something else.

Had an Experience with Sono Bello?

Comments

I tried to read the "Had the same issue" responses, but when I pressed on it, it advanced the number as if I was adding a negative experience! What's up with that?

comments

Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!! Kaiser Permanente "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..." Read more Snap On Smile - What was to be a dream come true became a white elephant in my bathroom inside a case. Snap On Smile "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..." Read more Sono Bello KOP review Sono Bello "from the moment I contacted Sono Bello in King of Prussia PA, I knew I made the right decision. In the blink of an eye, I was home recovering, which..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER DOCTOR "AUTOMATIC OUT OF OFFICE REPLY" will not be BACK until 7/15/2026 Kaiser Permanente "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more Sears Appliances Failure - Ridiculousness Sears "We have had our Kenmore STOCK No. 13472N MOD 665.13472N410 which we purchased 11/21/2014 just under 3 years ago. May of 2015 (just 6 months in) the machine stopped working...." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more