Reply by Sono Bello

Thank you for sharing your concerns. I am sure that your refund is in process and will be sent to you. Please feel free to contact us directly so we can provide further assistance by contacting us at dirpc@sonobello.com
Author's
1.4K views

I am also a past customer of this sham operation.I met with their sales person Mindi last week got rushed through the paperwork and scheduled for surgery this week but we discussed my recent back surgery and medical condition, and she said no problem just get a note from your doctor telling whether it's OK or not to have surgery.

If he says no we will refund your money. I then spoke with my surgeon who recommended against having this procedure got a letter from him stating same, sent it to Mindi who hasn't returned any of my phone calls, and I still await her contacting me to discuss my refund situation. It has become clear to me that they assume most people will just go away.

However I am intending to sue them for the full refund because of Mindi's breach of oral contract.I'll gladly spend that amount again on lawyers to see that justice is done.

Review about: Sono Bello Procedure.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Sono Bello?