Filter by rating :
filters
Sono Bello's reply to:

SONO BELLO IS SUCH A SCAM AND THEY DON'T CARE IF YOU DIE AS LONG AS THEY GET THEIR MONEY!!

Thank you for your feedback. Your concerns have been escalated to senior management.

Best,
Sono Bello
Problem with delivery
Full refund

Went to Sono Bello to have my stomach and waist and chin done. Well it DID NOT WORK.

As a matter of fact my chin/neck procedure made me look alot older and left scars. I called Sono Bello and the office i wennt to was zero help and would hang up on me while i was on hold EVERY TIME I CALLED THEM. I took it one step further and went to Corporate. Got a hold of the CEO Brett who offerd me a $2000.00 refund for $10,000.00 worth of surgery.

I told him and showed him pictures that my procedure just did not do a thing except make me look older! My stomach and waist are exactly the same except now i have like these ball like things inside of me that won't go away. Brett then offered for me to go up and see one of their doctors in Bellevus, WA which for 1 is a 2 1/2 hour drive for me. Thats not the worst of it no..

I researched the doctor in bellevue turns out he killed one of his patients! Loaded her up with so much numbing medication, sent her home in a taxi and she died that night ! So those were my only 2 options. THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO GIVE BACK ALL THE MONEY THEY STOLE AND ARE STILL STEALING FROM PEOPLE!

MY GOD, WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO..?! Judges in the court of law won't do anything about it either- What can one do in a situation like this? Only thing i can think of that would enter a persons mind is to blow them up!!!What other alternatives does one have.. seriously.

BAD BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES!! STAY AWAY FROM SONO BELLO~!!

Sono Bello's reply to:

Very disappointed!!! I have brown spots, scars and my belly is all lumpy! I shouldn’t have to pay $5000 for this!! Don’t want to take off my clothes for myBoyfriend!! | Sono Bello

Lynn, we appreciate your feedback. Patients results and safety are our first priority. We're disappointed to hear that your experience has not been exceptional. We would like the opportunity to help find a solution. Please contact us at jamesr@sonobello.com in our corporate office, so that we may discuss your experience and results.

Best,
Sono Bello
Bad quality
Very disappointed!!! I have brown spots, scars and my belly is all lumpy! I shouldn’t have to pay $5000 for this!! Don’t want to take off my clothes for myBoyfriend!! - Sono Bello

Look like I was burned! Ugly!! Is there any help out there??

Unhappy Senior | Sono Bello in Tacoma, Washington

Roberta, we appreciate your feedback. We're disappointed that your experience has not been exceptional. We would like the opportunity to help find a solution. Please contact us at jamesr@sonobello.com at our corporate office, so that we may discuss your experience.
Sono Bello Procedure
Pros
  • Nurses
Cons
  • Results and how my complaint was handled
Bad results
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • botched surgeries

Update by user Jun 13, 2019

I was contacted by Sono Bello quite soon after my original review and was told that they might be able to help me although since it was so long after my original treatment (I let them know during my after surgery review that I was not happy with the results) the solution Could not be done for free) I told her that I would still like to come in and discuss the possibilities but that I could only come in on a Saturday. She said that there were no doctors scheduled for Saturday’s in the near future but that she would try to find one and she would let me know.

It has now been close to 6 months and I have not heard a word as to whether or not she found a doc who could be scheduled for a Saturday appointment. I’m feeling like my situation is unimportant to them and may never get resolved.

Original review posted by user Dec 31, 2018

About 5 years ago I had several areas of my body (stomach, outer thighs, hips, buttocks) treated by Sono Bello. I spent approximately $7000 and was told that if I wasn’t satisfied, I could let them know at my follow up.

When the time came for that follow up, I expressed my dissatisfaction with my midriff as they left me with virtually NO waistline. I was told there was nothing they could do to fix the problem. I have waited this long to complain, thinking the pockets of skin they left in their wake would slowly disappear but they have only gotten worse. When I initially went to Sono Bello, I was only about 30 pounds over weight but since I was right around 60 years old it was quite difficult to loose any fat and thought Sono Bello was the answer.

I DID NOThave large pockets of fat/skin on my abdomin until AFTER their treatment.

Now I cannot stand to look at myself in the mirror! Can someone help me?

No results and certains now look worse | Sono Bello in Schaumburg, Illinois

Kelly,

We’re sorry that you did not enjoy your experience with Sono Bello. Patient care and results are our top priority. Please contact us at jamesr@sonobello.com so that we can discuss your concerns.
Full refund

When I came into some money I thought I would do something for myself. I met with a member at Sono Bello for a consultation. She was very nice and assured me that I was a great candidate and that they would be able to take care of my problem areas ( my neck and my mid section) and that the greatest part of the procedure is that once the fat is removed it doesn't come back.

I had my procedure done in December 2017 and I was in pain for weeks. I did my follow up appointments and was not seeing results. After the 1st apt the nurse told me that this was normal as it was so soon after the procedure but to follow the instructions and I would soon see the results.

After my 2nd follow up visit I expressed to a different nurse my dissatisfaction with my results. I was told that I could have another procedure where they lazer the skin so that it will tighten. This will only cost about $4,000.00. I looked at this nurse like she was crazy considering I had already paid $10,000.00.

It is now August 2018 and I still weigh the exact same as I did before the procedure. My neck looks worse then it did before I had the procedure done and my mid section is still there and hasn't gone anywhere.

I feel lied to and cheated about what the company promised and I have never been more disappointed. I believe the company should offer some sort of compensation and should also retrain their staff so that they are not making promises that they have no intention of fulfilling.

Overpromise and Underdeliver | Sono Bello in Wayne, Pennsylvania

Bettina, we are sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the results of your procedure. We would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns and would like to invite you to be seen by one of our board certified plastic surgeons. Please reach out to us at melaniem@sonobello.com

Overpromise and Underdeliver - Sono Bello

I had a procedure over 6 months ago to address the upper and lower abdomen and an incision to remove excess skin. Long story short, no major results...

My post-op look just like my pre-op and i somehow gained weight. Specific issues: stomach still pertruding outward, major dent in my back (look like layers of back fat), upper abdomen fat hanging over navel, skin was not pulled evenly to tighten excess skin, and my hour glass shape is completely warped by this new body contour. The doctor said that the weight gain was the issue. Im confused considering the the target areas should not produce new fat.

The manager suggested that i take advantage of 5 venus treatments to smooth out abdomen skin. Upon request, the manager gave me print-outs of before and after pics (attached). For the money i paid, out-of-pocket, i expect to be writing a positive review but im in no way happy about the results or the remedy.

I feel and look ugly under clothing. I would really like to see another doctor for help, advice, and proper procedure.

Sonobello's questionable tactics | Sono Bello in Harrison, New York

Denise,

Sono Bello Procedure
Cons
  • Cancellation and refund procedure
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund

I went in for a free consultaion on 4/25/18 and spoke to a very convincing saleswomen and by the end of the visit I was convinced and had paid for the entire procedure by the time I was done. I signed my financial agreement that said I had 14 before date of procedure to cancel for full refund.

After having the weekend to think it over and do more research I realized it was more invasive than I was willing to undergo. And I had changed my mind. My surgery was scheduled for 5/16 and I contacted them to try and cancel on 4/30. I emailed them and called them and I finally received a call back from the saleswomen that sold me on the surgery.

She said she didn't think that I could get a refund even though I was within the time frame outlined in the agreement. I even contacted my credit card to dispute the charge and they said I had to given them 15 to respond. All I want is to get a full refund. Everyone is entitled to change their mind and Sonobello needs to stand by their refund policy.

I thought Sonobello was great until I tried to get a refund, then I got the run around. I would definetly not want them to touch me now if this is how they do business,

” I said this will get you, Sono Bello and Andrea bad reviews it don’t matter if I get it done or not I will leave a review. I ask why not do consultation here or where doctor is present? April said “they are not going to waste there time booking people and majority of...

Contact the Surgeon General of the USA, send all pictures and your story, I am telling all to do this! My wife has been ruined mentally and physically we have to put them out of business! Go to the web site of the OSG and send it all...mine will be sent out by mid month Oct 2019...the more folks we get to do this the better the case will go and if nothing else...we close the doors!

View more comments
Poor customer service

Run away fast | Sono Bello

We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been optimal. We would like to find a resolution. Please contact us at jamesr@sonobello.com so that we can discuss your situation.
Not as described/ advertised

I had hips inner outer thighs and knees done at one time. Man I had to be s passenger in my car for the 7 hour drive home.

Looked like someone had been slaughtered in my seat. I was in so much pain. So much for no down time maybe 3 days at most. I ran out of painkillers.

And the *** from every entry point went on 3 days. The pain so bad I was down and out for a week. If I was working this would have been disastrous. And after a week I was still in pain and moving slow.

I would say 4 weeks before I was not in pain anymore. I took a pic a few days in and wow I was skinny in the legs hips. 4-5 months later it looks the same as it did. What the heck ?

Went back had my stomach done a year ago. Scar tissue I was told built up in upper and lower stomach and it is bigger than pre op. My shirts are tight and I have a gut. Never even had a major gut before surgery.

All is bad. I actually weigh 20 pounds more now after all that supposed fat removed and I diet and exercise. Go figure. Lots of money and no smaller.

Don’t understand at all. They say that each person is different. Well don’t constantly show commercials and the people look half the size. No way on earth.

Not happy at all.

I would join a lawsuit. False advertising for sure!!

Trudy DuGuay

Canada

Don't do it it's a Money Trap!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Sono Bello in Scottsdale, Arizona

Janet,

Thank you for your feedback and we're sorry we didn't meet your expectations. We would like to try and resolve this, please contact us at jamesr@sonobello.com so that we may discuss.
Review
#1191315 Review #1191315 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Sono Bello Procedure
Pros
  • Staff
  • Doctor
  • Dr seemed like he cared at my pre-op
Cons
  • Way the intake person treated me and lied to me
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund

I was slightly disappointed with my results at 6 months soo at my "graduation appointment I stated this and they immediately brought me into a consultation with Tera for Venus treatment to tighten the skin she just talked really fast about how it would improve my results and how all the stars were using it I signed up for it. during that time she just told me where to initial and sign not once did she say the procedure was non refundable.

2 days after I signed up I realized that I looked great and didn't want the venus. I tried to call her but could not get her for 3 days. I finally reached her to cancel and she quite rudely says its non refundable and it was stated in the contract I signed plus she told me that during our consultation. NO SHE DID NOT state that fact at all nor did she make sure I understood that before I left.

now I feel like I have no choice but to go through with this surgery because even if I don't they have my money and they will not refund me even if I don't do it. I feel like I got conned out of $1500, The lesson here is make sure you understand everything before you sign and leave people.

I can't believe I saved up enough money to finally feel better about myself and I feel worse than ever about my body.It's not the results I was expecting at all. They left my with all kinds of lumps all over my stomach. And I had my "double chin" done and you...

Bad quality