Medford, Massachusetts
2.8K views
1.4

Please see my pre and post op pics before you consider having anything done at SB.It's been a long journey for me.

And now we will be going to court for years I'm sure.Please be careful

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Sono Bello?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1273432

They are doctors not magicians.Did they offer you a signed contract that you were guaranteed to see the results you sought?

Whats that ...No?

Sadly I know about it.They told me that I was a good candidate for laser lipo.

1 year later nothing changed in my body. When I was able to see the doctor, he said that the fat I behind my muscles and he can't do nothing. If tbey told me those details before the procedure, I could think about it before spend more than $3500. I don't have time or money for court.

But I believe that they are going to pay, somehow.They are steling money from people like us, because we believed in their promeses.

Illy
to Anonymous Walpole, Massachusetts, United States #1133351

PLEASE learn how to SPELL before you post a comment...Maybe more people would take you seriously if you did.

to Illy #1135710

Your comment is RUDE! Most people use auto text, therefore that may be why this person did not catch her/ his spelling errors. You need to learn something called MANNERS!

to Illy #1137296

So who made you king I'd the spelling bee? I understood just fine what was being stated.

to Illy #1144879

Oh our little grammar specialist...I believe her message was understood... Thankful she posted it...however being that you are not able to process her message.....I say go for it & good luck.

to Illy Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1342509

You misshapen little troll. How about if you learn to interact?

Disgusted-1951