2.6K views
1.3
Additional Fees

I was given an appointment for lipo on my inner thighs before meeting with the doctor, i met with him the day before the procedure, he marked only the top portion of my thighs and the area by my knees, i explained that in 2 prior consults with other doctors they wanted to do the entire inner thighs and feather to the outside to create a smooth outcome.He told me" this is how I've done it for years and I know what I'm doing, I've never had a problem" I continued to voice my concerns and was made to feel that I didn't know what I was talking about.

As a result my legs were left lumpy with bulges, the areas by my knees had no change except the area on my left knee looks like its has more fat around it & my right leg looks smaller compared to the left one. When i went back the doctor's responce was "well we talked about how this could happen because this is how I do inner thighs and i wont do the entire area because the skin will collapse " no we did not have that conversation, I would not have had it done.

He said he would go back and do a little on the bulges but he would not do the area in between that was not done.This just made things more uneven and i now have lumpy, uneven legs with bulges.

Review about: Sono Bello Liposuction Procedure.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Thank you for this, as I was considering making an appointment. I will NOT after seeing ALL the complaints. Your voices are being heard.

Monroe, Ohio, United States #1185207

Thanks for feedback. Sorry to hear you had troubles with your procedure, but I am appreciative of your sharing as it warns others about the problems you experienced. Thanks and good luck