Filter by rating :
filters

NOT HAPPY AUSTIN TX | Sono Bello

Cori, we appreciate your feedback. We're disappointed to hear that your experience has not been exceptional. It is our understanding that you have spoken with the Practice Manager and your concerns have been addressed. If you would like to discuss your concerns further, you may reach out to melaniem@sonobello.com in our corporate office. Best, Sono Bello.
Sono Bello Liposuction Procedure
Cons
  • Not results they advertised
Price reduction
  • Laser Liposuction

I was told this was going to be great-

2 days ago- I walked in for

Surgery and during process told the dr I could feel it multiple times-

He did administer numbing fluid and tried

However - after I am not bruised or even hurting.

Just the fluid still Draining with blood

Mix and thats it

I LOOK THE SAME- MY UNDER ARMS WEREN'T EVEN TOUCHED maybe two days in not noticeable for lower AB and bra line but what I really wanted gone the MOST was not touched. Im mad at almost 7k and

Im looking and feeling EXACTLY AS I DID when I walked in 2 days ago.

Mind you- Ive had NONE of my pain meds or the one for swelling-

Yesterday literally out of bed making breakfast and went ALL DAY - same today

I feel the incisions but no hurting anywhere where it should at least feel hurt

And no- Im not numb anywhere

I am NOT happy and will

Be in that office tomorrow to discuss

Worse experience ever | Sono Bello in Los Angeles, California

Tracy, we appreciate your feedback. We're disappointed to hear that your experience has not been exceptional. We would like the opportunity to help find a solution. Please contact us at Brendafeedback@sonobello.com in our corporate office, so that we may discuss.
Sono Bello Liposuction Procedure
Pros
  • I have no pros to comment on at this time
  • Girls that work up front and dr atun
  • One of the nurses was very helpful and informative
Cons
  • Overall treatment
  • Sono Bello Rip Off

I met with a salesperson (KarnV) in the ontario office me and my daughter,(KarnV) look at my legs and called another doctor in and she said she would rather have a Dr John F.Hus.,MPA do the lipo because Dr John would do better job,So i had meet with Dr John and said that he could do the job,I had my outer thighs,inner thighs,knees doon,on 04/11/18 and I complained ,and complained that DRJohn did a horrible job,And to this day im having a lot of pain in my left side and i want my money back 8,493.13

I have never hear back from you it been a year , | Sono Bello

We appreciate your feedback. Patients results and safety are our first priority. We're disappointed to hear that your experience has not been exceptional. We would like the opportunity to help find a solution. Please contact us at Brendafeedback@sonobello.com in our corporate office, so that we may discuss your experience and results.
Sono Bello Liposuction Procedure
Pros
  • Dr seemed like he cared at my pre-op
Cons
  • Did not get what was said or advertised
  • Waste of money
  • Laser Liposuction
I have never hear back from you it been a year , - Sono Bello

Please contact me about my jawline lipo, my phone number is+15039548021

Disgusting | Sono Bello in Phoenix, Arizona

Christa, we appreciate your feedback. Patients results and safety are our first priority. We're disappointed to hear that your experience has not been exceptional. We would like the opportunity to help find a solution. Please contact us at feedback@sonobello.com in our corporate office, so that we may discuss your experience and results.

Sono Bello Liposuction Procedure
Pros
  • Although it was deceitfulthe initial sales pitch was nice
Cons
  • Beautiful more like disgusting
  • Lack of communication and excuses
  • Did not get what was said or advertised
  • Waste of money
  • Sono Bello Rip Off
  • Liars And Scammers
Disgusting - Sono Bello

I got my stomach and love handles done with the fat removal thinking I would look good what I got was this!!! It makes me sick when I look at my saggy stomach it letterally hangs over my pants and when I bend down it fold in half.

You can see what it looks like when I bend over. My husband won't even look at me. I did not get what I paid for and my stomach is disgusting it makes my husband and me sick to see it. I have to cover up my stomach because I am embarrassed and ashamed of what it looks like.

I wish I never would have gotten this done. I want a refund...

What a Scam | Sono Bello in Harrison, New York

So about a year ago my fiance came to me and said I wanna go check out Sono Bello. So she called them up and made an appointment for the Westchester, NY location. We get there and let me say wow are they good. They show you a book and make you think they are going to transform you into this new person. Well let me say that was a crock. My fiance decided to go in for the procedure and let me say we should have just taken our money and flushed it down the toilet because we could have gotten the same results. Sono Bello did nothing for her absolutely nothing. The procedure was not easy the aftercare was not easy and now we are still paying on a procedure that did not work and absolutely sucked. We are beyond pissed off and want to know what this scam artist of a company are going to do to fix this? I cant find any info on the web to contact them direct. Hoping you guys can help. Thanks
Sono Bello Liposuction Procedure
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • Super decivng people
  • botched surgeries
  • Plastic Surgery Nighmare

I understand now why the folks in the after pictures all have cloths on! | Sono Bello in Southwest Arapahoe, Colorado

I understand now why the folks in the after pictures all have cloths on! - Sono Bello

Update by user Jun 10, 2019

Sonabella office gave us treatments to get rid of the ugly drooping skin, called venus legacy. It was told to us this would help the skin get tight and look normal.

After a few sessions we found out this treatment is just to help get rid of the hard parts they left around the edges of where they sucked out the fat, will not fix the skin at all! So we had not only been given false information for the first procedure (the one that got us here) and now she is wasting time driving back and forth to have a procedure done that will not fix the problem! Lies and more lies...the add should sell this like this; If you want to look slimmer in cloths and do not mind having your skin, when your naked, look like you are a burn victim this is the product for you! My wife is ashamed to show me her body if she is naked, sex is limited because she feels bad about her body and when we *** her shirt must stay on...that's how ashamed she feels about the way it looks!

We want a full refund NOW!

She has had no contact from any of the sonabella offices local or corporate even though we have made our complaints known, will wait a few more weeks then we will have to file in court for compensation for my wifes life changing procedure, for her therapy, marriage counseling. My wife feels she does not look good enough to stay married to me, she thinks I am ashamed of her body no matter what I tell her!

Original review posted by user May 07, 2019

7 months ago my wife went through this, after 11,000 dollars she got the body shape she kind of wanted and now she refuses to take her clothes off in front of me, her husband! She refuses to let me see her naked while making love, getting out of the shower, changing...our life has changed for the worst. The reason all these folks have cloths on in the after commercials and photos is because you end up looking like your 80-90s year old in the section they work on! My wife was happy with her look except what she could not get the last part of her weight off doing any workout. This seemed to have all the answers (as they tell you) and they kept on saying how great she would look, how she could get into a 2 piece bathing suit.... my wife will not get naked in front of me let alone a 2 piece bathing suit. They had her do a procedure that should have been done in 2 stages, but they wanted the big money bang, so they convinced her not to only do one part of her stomach, also sides with a simple cut of skin to get the look.... well, the look she got... not what was stated. Before the 6 month visit we got...it will be good in 6 months, keep on massaging (OMG...we massaged day and night, bought several creams) and then came the 6 month (when all or most should have been good to include the hard bits we could not get out by massaging) we got this...well it could take up to a year (first time hearing this) and after we went in at 8 months we asked about the look, why was her skin just hanging, why is her belly button have a huge frawn...well if you want to clear that you need a tummy tuck!! What! Not what was told at the start of this at all! Its like they add *** as they go along depending on what you tell them! Now, not only is my wife suffering with the look...me the husband now has to deal with a depressed woman who looked much better and had a much better attitude about her look before this all started...now I am dealing with reassuring my wife I still love her even though she looks as she does! This entire thing has gone south and when we asked about it...oh, we can try to fix this with another tool (I went on all her appointments, I overheard this being told to others before my wifes surgery, but I did not understand what they had been talking about with other clients, now I know). This was a dream of my wifes, she just wanted that little extra that comes with age gone so we could go to the beach and her feel happy with herself. Now, I do not see any beaches in our future, SHE WILL NOT EVEN SHOW HER HUSBAND HER BODY let alone go to a public place! My wife has worked for about 20 years in the mortgage world, she has put away for her retirement and she felt she wanted this hyped procedure just to be a little more happy with herself, now she has spent 10,000.00 plus to be more embarrassed of her body then ever! I want not only her money back...I want her fixed! She refuses to go under the knife again because the small pain they talked about ...was anything but small! I have no clue how you would even fix this issue...but, to start...my wife needs her money back now! I wrote a letter to sonabella 2 months ago, never heard anything, then the nurse who saw her last said they never got it...hmmm...I resent and still have heard nothing, now we are in the game of stupid! You did not give my wife what she had asked for, you have made her feel worst then what she did and now it has spilled over into our bedroom... I love my wife, but I can only motivate her so much with what you have done to her!
Sono Bello Liposuction Procedure
Cons
  • Fake sale customer a bad product
  • Outcome
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
  • Sono Bello Misrepresentation

All I’m asking is my money back and after care | Sono Bello in Austin, Texas

Thank you for your feedback. Your concerns have been escalated to senior management.
All I’m asking is my money back and after care - Sono Bello

I had my surgery February 26th in Austin Tx , I never seen the surgeon after my surgery April 19th I started running high fever and started leaking puss called Sonobello sent them pictures the dr called back said it wasn’t an emergency to go see the doctor the next day ( which is on recording) , well fever got to 104.3 went to the emergency room I was in Epileptic shock heart rate was sky high they gave my IV antibiotics And sent me by ems to South Austin St David’s , they continued to give me IV antibiotics and tried to drain my stomach the infection was so thick they then transferred me to st David’s main by ems as soon I got there I went straight in for emergency surgery. Then I was sent a form to sign by Sonobello so I could get a wound vac that I need . Needless to say I’m home with my stomach still open , because I refuse to sign this paper .

Rip off | Sono Bello in San Diego, California

Bad quality

Had two stomach procedures done because of a revision. I look worse major fat pockets !

They r a scam. Tried to get a appointment and they blew me off ! In La Jolla ca.

Do not do t $5000 down the drain. I am spending more money now trying to fix It is horrible I will share this to everyone I can !

Horrendous | Sono Bello

Horrendous - Sono Bello

My experience with Sonobello and Dr King has been horrendous. I called the day after my procedure with concerns and was completely dismissed.

After several visits and complications I thought she was there to help me thru this. Boy was I wrong! After she didn’t have time to provide follow up care I ended up in the Er with a MRSA infection. I had multiple procedures including a drain placement and picc line.

The evening I was discharged from the hospital she confirmed I was suppose to follow up with her. The following day she informed me she didn’t have time to talk she was with other patients and she left on vacation saying I see the other dr in the clinic. When I attempted to contact the office about a garment issue that was suppose to have been addressed the day before I was told I was no longer under her care. Thanks for leaving me with friction burns, mrsa, Iv antibiotics, and a picc line.

Dr King did not have time to speak with me during business hours and stated she could not be bothered during family time. This procedure caused more pain than I could imagine.

Hi Laura I have voiced my opinion. Dr King will not speak with me . The day after I was released from the hospital I received a message from sonobello stating they are long participating in my care.

They would see me for a 3 month recheck despite the facts I still had open wounds, drains, and a picc line. Dr Garrison wants all communication thru him. To me this looks like we are more concerned with damage control than open communication.

Any questions I have about my treatment has to go thru corporate. Oh and now with open wounds, infection, and a foreign body I am being dismissed from your practice.

Not the results I was promised | Sono Bello

Linda, we appreciate your feedback. Patients results and safety are our first priority. We're disappointed to hear that your experience has not been exceptional. We would like the opportunity to help find a solution. Please contact us at jamesr@sonobello.com in our corporate office, so that we may discuss your experience and results.

Update by user Feb 22, 2019

Still waiting on reply!

Update by user Jan 23, 2019

The Venus was also a waste I paid over $1,000 for this and it was useless as the Dr. had to go back in and liposuction!

Original review posted by user Jan 23, 2019

Well to start the staff was very friendly and nice! Now at the start when you go in for your initial consultation with the lady selling the procedures be prepared to be lied to when it comes to the end result they show pictures of people after they have the procedure done and let me tell you the pictures they showed us were flat as a board in the stomach area of concern!

Mind you I asked if that’s what I would look like afterwards she Point blank stated yes exactly ! They then sell you Venus treatments which are expensive and not mentioned prior to having it done but say they will help they didn’t . I don’t look at all like them pics and even after EX which I paid extra to have done I still don’t look flat like a board . You see now there saying it’s muscle and they can’t do anything about that!

Had they mentioned that to start I might not look flat and not lied I would have considered possibley going to a regular Doctor office! This was very expensive and for what I paid not to have the look I was promised is devastating to say the least!

I will say the EX took off the excess overhanging fat from having 4 kids!