Filter by rating :
filters

Resolved: No refund after 24 hr. appointment cancellation | Sono Bello

I am writing this review in hopes that others will learn from my experience with Sono Bello. My daughter has MS and was recently diagnosed with Hashimoto disease as well. The Hashimoto disease caused rapid weight gain which is what led to the testing and diagnosis of Hashimoto Disease. In an effort to try and help my daughter with the weight gain, my wife took my daughter to Sono Bello where she scheduled an appointment for my daughter. My daughter went back a few days later and added more work at an additional expense. A couple of days before the scheduled appointment we read the reviews for this company and my daughter decided to cancel the appointment. Although she cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment, we were charged the full combined amount that my wife and daughter paid of more than $13,000. In Sono Bello’s defense, my wife and daughter signed a contract that said if they were to cancel within 5 days of the appointment they would lose the full amount of the scheduled procedure. Although they signed a contract I don’t think they realized it would actually cost this much money to cancel an appointment. A 10 to 25% cancellation fee to offset the expense of scheduling doctors and nurses would be understandable but $13,000 to cancel an appointment is unbelievable. We filed a dispute with our credit card company complaining of the unreasonable cancellation fee and the answer my credit card company got from Sono Bello is “They knew what they were signing”. So learn from my experience and read the reviews and understand what you are getting into before scheduling an appointment. I’m a firm believer in “what goes around comes around”. I hope in the end they lose more from this kind of business behavior than they gained from us.
Resolved
Pricing issue
Price reduction
  • Over Charged

Ripped Off | Sono Bello in New Albany, Indiana

John, we appreciate your feedback and we’re sorry to hear that your experience has not been exceptional. We would like the opportunity to help find a solution. Please contact us at jamesr@sonobello.com in our corporate office, so that we may discuss.

Best,
Sono Bello
Problems with payment

October took 995.00dollars was not able to perform lazer liposuction per sickness and 3 rd degree burn. They kept this Senior Citizens money even though they would not let me back on property. I was told one thing did not read fine print.They kept 995.00 don’t sign their form they did not have my signature on the no refund they fedexed that to my house after they found out my doctor had stopped me from having procedure please help

JessD29, we appreciate your feedback. We're disappointed that your experience has not been exceptional. We would like the opportunity to help find a solution. Please contact us at jamesr@sonobello.com at our corporate office, so that we may discuss your experience.
Resolved
  • Waste of money
  • Cosmetic Surgery
  • Liars And Scammers
  • still numb

Not Happy | Sono Bello

Barbara, we’re sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your experience. Sono Bello and our board certified plastic surgeons strive to provide excellent patient care. We have been in-touch and appreciate your feedback.
Sono Bello Customer Care

I went in for upper and lower abs. Came out with Upper, Lower and EX.

At that particular time i had no idea what EX was, and was explained post treatment. Soon After treatment ( still drugged) Morgan pressingly approached me about additional waist and buttix treatments. When i received my statement from finance company, i called Sonobellos main office and their only defense was stating that I consented to additional treatment, because i signed. Again, i was still under meds.

This is not okay.

This is not practicing with integrity. I don’t not appreciate the misleading tactic that was used on me, and i recommend to all prospective clients, not to do business with any company that pressures you into SIGNING.

Liars and Fraudulent | Sono Bello

Carla,

We’re sorry that you did not enjoy your experience with Sono Bello. Patient care and results are our top priority. Please contact us at jamesr@sonobello.com so that we can discuss your concerns.
Full refund

I had a consultation done February 10, 2018.

Jamila was the consultant. She was very forceful and pushy about scheduling a surgery appointment. I felt forced to give her a deposit and did so very hesitantly. I asked afterwards what is the void or refund policy, she stated oh don't worry, policy is you can void if you haven't seen the surgeon yet.

Fast forward to about a week later, I hadn't heard anything and basically had second thoughts. I emailed her and told her I want to void and schedule a different time because of work schedule, I don't know when I would have the time off. She proceeded to say ok, I will send refund request form. Then literally the following day, she had a office call me to schedule the appointment with surgeon. I told the lady that called, I cancelled through Jamila. The lady responded, oh well I have to get ahold of her. I asked for a call back to verify. No call back. I called the office back and spoke to same lady and she stated Jamila was off and couldn't be reached. So I decided to email Jamila again. She responded that wasn't her department regarding refund and that someone would contact me. Days go by and nothing. Soo I decided to contact my credit card company and request a void/refund of the 500.00 deposit.

Sono Bello responded by sending my credit card company false documents. I did not have a date of surgery scheduled and they put that on a form. I cant believe it.

Crooks, liars and fraudulent.

I have all the emails and my copies of forms. I will be seeking an attorney

Unethical | Sono Bello in Bellaire, Texas

Mali, we’re sorry that you did not enjoy your experience with Sono Bello. Patient care and results are our top priority. Please contact us at jamesr@sonobello.com so that we can discuss your concerns.
Sono Bello Customer Care
Cons
  • Sona bella misrepresentation
  • Complaint not being addressed
Full refund
  • Scam

I visited the Sonobello (bellaire location) last month. I thought I would consult with a doctor, but i was checked out by a sales lady Jessica Dupry.

She has no medical license or credentials but told me i would qualify for the procedure. I met with my primary care physican and she advised me not to have the procedure because i would be a high risk candidate with my bmi being so high. I called to cancel the service and was told i needed to come in to cancel, which would mean me leaving work to simply cancel an appointment. I was also told i would not be refunded all of my money.

I find this unethical and dishonest to say the least. How can an unlicensed person give a consult and ok a procedure without a doctors review or ok.

I did not know she wasn't licensed until after the fact. I will report them to the BBB and I've already filed a police report as well.

Sono Bello's reply to:

Sono-bello Changed my medical records to cover their butt. Used signature that is not my own. | Sono Bello in Hanover, Maryland

Arlene,

Review
#1232071 Review #1232071 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Sono Bello Customer Care
Cons
  • Go elsewhere- this place does illegal stuff
illegal activity
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
  • illegal
  • Scam

I would like to go through the Sono Bello legal process. Im getting blocked by the employee that did something horrible to me.

I accuse Sono Bello of the following.

1. Changing my procedure without telling me.

2. taking advantage of my prescribed drug usage to have me sign documents.

3. Refusing to give me a copy of my "modified" receipt.

4. Refusing to give me my medical records.

1. I paid for 4 areas-- I don't believe the doctor knew that. I asked the person that sold me the service a simple question. Was my upper back done at all? I paid for upper and lower stomach, love handles and upper back. (4th area for free???-- or did they just skip it all together?)

The service seller said the front and read of upper back were covered. The doctor didn't even know that. It turns out the service seller lied to make a sell. Further more I don't even know if he knew to do the upper back at all. (was it done? I really do not think so?) The service seller knew enough about the procedure to know that I would be too drugged and in to much pain to know what was going on. She tried very hard to persuade me to a different doctor. I could only imagine that is because this process is well ironed out with the doctor in question. I am not naming the doctor because I am not sure any of the doctors knew what she was doing.

2. She told me while I was under medication that my receipt had been signed by the wrong person, and that I needed to resign my all my documents after the surgery (the ones that I already signed before surgery--weeks before surgery). I signed new documents after surgery while drugged. I don't remember seeing the documents at all, but they are supposed to be the exact same documents I already signed. I have a hard time believing this. I'm betting she changed something. I believe Sonobello change my treatment to cover her butt. She even refused to give me my medical records.

3. There was no need what so ever to lie about the recovery time frame...it was much longer than they told me it would be.

4. The Sonobello employee ripped me off. Its that simple. She waited until I was drugged and robbed me.

Sonobello took advantage of me in a drugged state, they lied, and modified records. YOU NEED TO PRODUCE THE CUSTOMER THAT SIGNED MY RECEIPT. They said my receipt was signed by another customer on accident, and that they needed to mark out that signature and have me sign it again in a DRUGGED STATE. Tell me, why didn't they just print a new receipt? The employee that works at this place was/is a health hazard.

Nightmare in admin | Sono Bello in The Woodlands, Texas

Michelle,

Poor customer service

I have had 2 consultations first one the girl is no longer working there so went in for a second consultation. I called in between to see if my quote was still valid since I had no valid date I was informed it was not valid it was for 5 areas and 4 Venus for 8347.00 I went in and got 4 areas no Venus for 8243.00 I have a deadline before my movie premier comes out and went ahead signing it with no thought I would have after maintaince then they take a copy of my business card and I am paying cash which highly concerned me I called to ask the center they put me on 3 way call which Trina explained I was a very difficult person and read the notes to see what they are dealing with I was called a liar and not cool.

I have never been difficult at all was confusing getting 8 different quotes and false notations is all i questioned. I have a scheduled procedure the 21st of April but really just felt scammed and treated extremely poorly. I was referred by my agency and going back to say the admin part is a nightmare I feel I won't get the proper treatment after this and feel the admin is failing this Company and has no customer service. I am almost thinking of cancelling and going with another location.

Trina was not professional and has called me a liar which I am not at all in fact I am not even a difficult person.

I would not recommended Woodlands TX for any consultations or deal with Trina at all... this was suppose to be a good and happy experience removing baby belly and has been stressful and a nightmare.

Honest | Sono Bello

I am only giving two stars because of after care. I don't want people to know I had surgery but I would like to share my experience. I had my back done, over a year ago now and I have had ONE follow up appointment and the nurse didn't even know what surgery I had done. I paid in cash and I firmly believe that's the reason why my experience was not as attentive as a client, that's how they made me feel. My body suit didn't fit my body type as in when my butt moved the compressor would roll up so after much back and fourth they sent another out after a couple weeks that still didn't cover all the areas done and didn't fit my frame. Recently, because 1 yr you can see most results completed they said well there's some lumps in my back and it's lop sided simple things I just wanted them to consult me on. 2 weeks of phone tag they have my email, my phone, emergency contact, yet still can't reach me after a year to schedule a follow up after my surgery. That's my experience to date, my doctor and nurse were amazing tho absolutely amazing.

Got screwed over | Sono Bello

I went in for a consultation and was told I could get my tummy, hips, and waist done in one procedure and because of that, I was happy to agree to do so. The price was originally almost $8000 but after I was told that they wanted to break my surgery down between 2 different procedures I told them I would rather just do one and I did not get a pleasant response. The nurses, doctors, and receptionists were all very nice and helpful but the lady that did the consult and financing was very rude. She called me the day after my procedure asking when I wanted to schedule my next surgery and after I said that I didn't want another one she was very hasty. She told me if I didn't do all the area that it was pointless and that it was not going to look right and my results are not going to be that good. After I was told all that she then tells me she will only refund me $1000 but the whole procedure was $2000 per area and I was only doing 2 areas, so I was not doing 2 of the areas that we had initially talked about but only got $1000 back! Her name was Jessica and she worked in the Sacramento office and she truly made my experience at Sonobello an unpleasant experience especially compared to the rest of the staff.
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy