3.1K views

I had liposuction surgery done at the Sacramento location in late 2015.

I had 5 areas done in 2 procedures. The cost was 10 thousand dollars.

I was told that I would lose inches in my waist, back,& bra rolls, well 8 months later I'm still the same size. After my surgeries I went on a diet & lost 15 lb., but I still wear the same size bra,& shirts. When I complained to doctor, he said that I look fine. I said that I wasn't happy, & he said that it was extra skin not fat, not true. My waist wasn't even done, but I did pay for it. I regret that I chose Sono Bello. I had checked out other places, was was pressered in to Sono Bello.

Don't have anything done at Sono Bello. Don't even go in there.REGRETS!!!

Review about: Sono Bello Liposuction Procedure.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unkept promises from jessica, False information about over all results.

Comments

Sacramento, California, United States #1222865

Call the Attorney Generals' for your state and file a complaint.Then next time you see a commercial about Meso or some other disease call that lawyers office.

If they cant help you they have referrals..... lots of attorneys will work for part of your settlement instead of hourly, especially if they feel confident in your case . . .

Modesto, California, United States #1217995

I wish i had seen your review before my facelift.Total regret my eyes are botched and im in severe pain.

Its been 14 days and my scalp is split open and turning green. In desperate.

And dont know what to do.Everything is normal to them.

to Anonymous Sacramento, California, United States #1222864

Call the Attorney General for your state and file a complaint.Then next time you see a commercial about Meso or some other disease call that lawyers office.

If they cant help you they have referrals.....

Manteca, California, United States #1212649

Oh wow same thing happens to me at sonobello I my done 8/30/16 and until now I have no see any different.. don't waste your money on sonobello!!

Fremont, California, United States #1204468

I havelieve a friend...just had surgery 5 days ago.She had a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE and got twilight lipo....she looks the same size as before.....even with the swelling....you should see an immediate difference.

Btw.Post baby body cannot be removed or stomach tightened by liposuction alone.....a abdominal tuck is needed as well.....they lied to her as well.

Stockton, California, United States #1189791

Thanks for the info. I was going to go there but fugedabowdit!

Sacramento, California, United States #1186430

Sono Bello has never contacted me on the complaint. I'm sure that they won't. They got there money from me & that's all they care about.

to Laurie Victor, California, United States #1198242

Wow!I thank you for this info, i was seriously considering Sono Bello for top to bottom work on my body.

I will now considered other options.MAHALO Laurie!

to Queen Vanilla Suprema Sacramento, California, United States #1222862

If they cant help you they have referrals.....