Additional Fees

By my second post surgery appointment I expressed my disappointment with the results.The nurse assured me that it was just swelling.

After the swelling went down I was right back where I started and again expressed my disappointment with the nurse. I asked the nurse to have someone from management call me and I never heard from them again. The illusion is the compression garment you need to wear after the surgery. Of course you are going to lose inches because of the fact that everything is compressed but after you go awhile with out the garment you will see the inches come back and come back in other areas of your body.

Buyer beware!!! There are no refunds only a discounted price if they have to repeat the procedure. And their easy finance is the Care Credit card which may not be a low interest rate.

My bank credit card has a lower rate.Again, BUYER BEWARE!!

Review about: Sono Bello Liposuction Procedure.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Complaint not being addressed, Excuses they gave for poor results, Outcome.

Had an Experience with Sono Bello?

Comments