What Their Customers Are Saying

?

All testimonials are provided and verified by Sono Bello. Verified testimonials on Pissed Consumer is a paid feature of the platform.

The BEST decision I ever made

1 of 2
Charlotte NC location Dr. Crawford and the entire staff are wonderful! NOT ONE COMPLAINT. I will let my 2 week post pics say the rest! Keep in mind I’m still swollen and not even at my final result!!
Read

Love my new young neck!!

Sono Bello
March 20; Dr Strand and his whole staff made me feel comfortable and got this done for me fast; did not have to be put under. Of course the first two days are hard, still healing now but I’m so happy!! Recovery was pretty fast, no one knows why I look so good....

Excellent Overall

Sono Bello
Had a great experience in the Westchester, NY location. You do meet with a consultant first which did through me off at first, but Tova was very thorough in her explanations and answered all my questions. Did not feel like a sales pitch. Dr. Otake addressed all my additional questions prior to surgery. I called after leaving and asked about some reviews I saw online and even the secretaries were able to make me feel better. My results are great and I had little to no pain the first 4 days after my surgery. I would say that as long as you have realistic expectations and are healthy with the understanding of diet or exercise afterwards, your results are worth it and the experience and those who provide it are very accommodating.
Sono Bello's reply to:

This place is a complete fraud

Hello Rone,
My name is Adrienne Bushnell, I am the patient experience manager at Sono Bello. I do apologize for your experience and, will reach out to you directly to help you with your revision.
ID
Cons
  • Price
  • Lack of follow up
  • Poor customer service
Partial refund.

Verified Reviewer

I went to Sono Bello over a year ago. I was not happy with my results.

I have been approved for my revisions but no one will call me back to schedule an appointment. This has been over 6 month that I have been calling. The staff is extremely unprofessional.

Do not waste your money. They are extremely nice initially but if you aren't happy then they definitely dismiss you.

User's recommendation: Do not recommend.

I'm disappointed

Hello,
I apologize that your experience has been less than exceptional with us. Please email me directly with your name and, phone number so I may help assist you further.
Adrienne Bushnell
Patient Experience Manager.
Direct line: 425-979-1656
ID

Last year I had a procedure done (banana roll) in Sonobello Cincinnati that left me with a sagging butt! The doctor evaluated me and said he'd speak to the manager to see how they can fix it and they would call me back.

The manager simply never got back to me. I've made multiple attempts to reach the manager and she won't return my calls. All I hear is "honey I'm sorry but she's unable to take your call right now, but she'll call you back as soon as possible!".

Preceding these horrible results, the doctor that did my procedure was extremely rude and insensitive. I was in so much pain and would let out some shrieks because I couldn't hold it in!

And she told me 3 times in a very rude manner to stop screaming. When she was done she just walked out without saying a word to me. I had to ask what was going on to realize we were done.

I requested to speak to the manager about my bad experience with that particular doctor, but she was not in the office, or was unable to see me at the time. The nurse said she would have the manager call me back about doing my follow ups with a different provider.

The manager didn't call me back, so I called several times. She finally got back to me a couple or so months later, but she was not receptive at all.

Overall, my experience with sonobello has been very disappointing! This is to include that they have given me the earliest appointment twice, but their staff wasn't even on time and the doors were closed.

On another visit I waited for about 40 minutes before anyone came to the desk!!! 40 minutes!!!!!!

NO ETHICS OR COMMITMENT IN FOLLOWING THE RULES THEY PUT IN PLACE

Hi Tenley,
Thank you so much for reaching out and providing your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your experience has not been exceptional. I will have someone reach out to you within the next 24-48 hours. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Adrienne Bushnell
Patient Experience Manager
Sono Bello.

Verified Reviewer

The first initial scheduled surgery had to be postpone due to their not being initially upfront of what paperwork was needed. The additional paperwork was no able to be presented until 3 weeks later.

Then due to circumstances beyond my control the people who would be there for me for the time of convalescening could not .I also had a home renovation that was scheduled and if I was able to.have the survey at the earlier time it would have benefited me with adequate time to get on my feet before the major renovation occurred. Which is why I cancelled the later date within the 5 days specified so I would get 50% of the costs because I wouldn't have adequate time mentally and physically to.prepare for the renovation.

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY.

Previously made a complaint

Hello Sharon,
My name is Adrienne Bushnell, I am the Patient Experience Manager for Sono Bello and, I do apologize that your experience has been less than stellar. I will be reaching out to you directly , as well as the practice manager Stacey to ensure we have taken care of you.

Verified Reviewer

User's recommendation: Had the most horrible experience with Sono Bello the procedure was not done properly ethically or morally the surgeon was rude to me I was screaming in pain and begging him to stop he would not stop I was treated horribly and the procedure was not done right he did one side and not the other I would like to have this resolved I would like to have the procedure done by someone who has some morals and cares about their patients.

Sono Bello's reply to:

They did not deliver what I paid them for.

Hello Cynthia,
My name is Adrienne Bushnell I am the patient experience manager for Sono Bello, and I apologize that your experience has been less than exceptional and, will reach out to chat further regarding the issue.
ID
Pros
  • Although it was deceitfulthe initial sales pitch was nice
Cons
  • I felt like i was pushed off as if i didnt matter
  • Complaint not being addressed
$19000
Update by user Jan 21, 2022

I was initially promised that they would target my main concern, which was my stomach. After they were done, they told me that I should pay someone else for a tummy tuck.

Original review posted by user Jan 21, 2022

I paid them $19,000, up front, and when I told their Doctor that my stomach looked lopsided, he said to me, in a sarcastic voice, "Lady, you were lopsided when you came in here." At that point, I knew I was in trouble.

User's recommendation: Don't go there.

Not happy

Hi Yolanda, my name is Adrienne Bushnell from our Patient Experience team and, I appreciate your feedback. I am disappointed to hear that your experience has not been exceptional. I would like the opportunity to help find a solution you can email me directly at abushnell@sonobello.com and, I have aske the practice manager Melinda to reach out to you as well.
Sono Bello - Not happy

My name is Yolanda Saunders. I left the message about my post 3 month.

Im very disappointed once the swelling goes down I see more fat. I have lost 10 pounds since the procedure but my stomach only went down a little it looks good when Im holding it in but who can walk around like that all day. My niece went to Florida to get her 360 done and she looks great and about 3000 cheaper meanwhile Im still struggling to get this off I also have fat hanging at the bottom Like a Fupa which I never had. First off the nurse who order my garment ordered me a large when I needed a medium.

I feel like that was 7000 down the drain. I went to the Sonobello here in St.Louis Mo .

Im sending pictures from the beginning until now this is not what I expected. The most recent picture I took today 11/28/21 not much of a change and Im going on my 6th month pre opp

Complaint

Kellie, our patient support team have attempted to reach out to discuss your experience, please email our team directly to talk through options, Thank you: abushnell@sonobello.com

Verified Reviewer

I came into the Oakbrook office this morning for my two week pre procedure. To fix areas from my 1st procedure.

I have some (what I am told now is excrss skin) above my belly button. I thought It was fat. The dr which was very rude. Said it would probably look worse after the procedure.

Which never said this months ago. He said I write notes for a reason. Even in his notes did it not state it would look worse. And if he would have told me that then why would I have been there today.

Also my upper thighs were never done during my first procedure. And months ago he said he could fix it. But today he said he could only do that part if he did my hips. Which also was not said months ago.

This dr was at the point of yelling at me. And then says I can't work with you, cause you don't understand. I understand he didn't make things clear.

And this had been the problem from day 1. At my consultantation, I told them all my problems.

She (Lara) told me what I needed to be happy. So I did what she said too. Well she never said hips so now my hips stick out, and they want to charge me full price. And in order to get my upper thigh done(which I paid for) I need to get my hips done.

Today I left out of the office crying. I have never had anyone speak to me in this manner. I know the nurse had a recording devise on so I no its recorded.

Then I call you guys and was on hold for 30 min. I feel as if I wasted my money.

TERRIBLE!!!

Monique, we appreciate your feedback. Patients results and safety are our first priority. Please contact us at Brendafeedback@sonobello.com in our corporate office, so that we may discuss your experience and results.
Best,
Sono Bell

Verified Reviewer

Overall this is the worst experience of my life. I have nerve damage in the areas that were treated, if I touch my skin it feels like its on fire.

I was completely dismissed when I mentioned this to the nurse at my 3 month visit. She left the room and proceeded to the room next door to have a conversation with someone.

I could clearly hear them talking about my issue so I'm assuming it was my surgeon. His response was "Oh, we always have problems with these Really Big People." RRu

User's recommendation: RUN AWAY NOT WORTH IT.

Complaint

Mary, we appreciate your feedback. We're disappointed to hear that your experience has not been exceptional. We would like the opportunity to help find a solution so we have escalated your concerns to our patient experience team, our team will be in touch shortly.
ID
Cons
  • Doctor never apologized for wasting my time
Apology

Verified Reviewer

On Friday 21, 2021, I was scheduled to for a procedure at 1:30 pm. My procedure was to start at 2:30 pm and at 5:00 pm, I still had not started my procedure.

Once started the procedure and recovery would be 2 more hours! I could not stay, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!

UNPROFESSIONAL!! am a contractor

Phone:
(800) 995-1136
Contact Sono Bello Customer Service

Latest Question

How do I get your company to stop sending email to me

I have tried unsubscribing, make as spam and blocking but I still get a email from a new sender just like a robocall please take me off any email list and do not transfer my information to any other company

Refund

Janneth, we’re sorry there was a delay in the processing of your refund, but we have confirmed that you will be refunded and someone will reach out to her shortly to confirm the details.
Full refund

Im still waiting for a response about my refund , it's over 15 days and still no response , still waiting.

User's recommendation: Fast response.

Botched surgery, poor service

Judy, we appreciate your feedback. Patients results and safety are our first priority. We're disappointed to hear that your experience has not been exceptional. We would like the opportunity to help find a solution. Please contact us at Brendafeedback@sonobello.com in our corporate office, so that we may discuss your experience and results.
Best,
Preferred solution
A revision in a timely fashion or a full refund so I can go elsewhere. Not want another summer looking botched.

Junior Reviewer
Update by user Apr 15, 2021

After several phone calls and texts over a few months, still nothing has been addressed.

Original review posted by user Apr 15, 2021

I had surgery in fall 2019 with Dr. Vashi for upper/lower abs, inner thighs and knees.

When I went for my consultation, I was told I would see Dr. Maier, somehow I got stuck with Dr. Vashi. During a follow up appointment I reported being unhappy with results.

They said I would have to come for another appointment and meet with the doctor. I made the appointment at 630 am and they made note that I had to go to work. 7:00 am came and he never came in the room. I stuck my head out a few times and he was not around.

I got dressed because I had to leave for work, as I was already late by this time. He and his assistant said they were getting ready to come in as I had to leave. There was a note in my chart that I had to leave for work. Total disregard and disrespect for others time.

I was very late for work that day as a result.

I had yet another appointment scheduled and then Covid hit so they cancelled it.

Fast forward to fall of 2020. I am notified that Dr. Vashi is no longer with the office. I met Dr.

Skytta who agrees that my knees and inner thighs need redone but would have to do Trisculpt for abdomen. She said Allie is new consult person and she would call with pricing. No phone calls or emails from Allie after a few months.

Ive called several times to try to get pricing and Im told she is in consults non stop until 7, but I will give her a message. This has been going on for months.

I dont care if she has consults. I am also a customer. And becoming an increasingly unhappy one at that.

I call to make follow up with Dr. Skytta to try to get revision surgery and Im told she is booked into May and they will get back with me.

Its been a week and I return the text asking to get scheduled. Then I get a message that Im not approved for surgery at no cost.

Ive been patient, but my patience is growing increasingly thin with the lack of professionalism and responses from the Cincinnati office. Dr. Vashi did a terrible job on my legs and abdomen.

Im starting to believe all of this procrastination is just to get me to spend more money. I basically paid $6,000 to be botched and Im irate at the lack of communication by this office.

Im not going through another summer with botched legs and abdomen from bad cosmetic surgery. I dont really want to have a revision but they tell me its my only option to look normal again. At this point, Id rather have a refund of my money and go somewhere reputable.

I would never recommend this company.

Please see attached photos. Clearly not a satisfactory or successful surgery.

My legs arent even close to symmetrical. This place is a joke.

User's recommendation: Avoid at all costs!! Save your time, money and body appearance and go elsewhere!!

Nerve damage

Erica, our patient support team have attempted to reach out to discuss your experience, please email our team directly to talk through options: melaniem@sonobello.com

Verified Reviewer

I had 7 areas worked on. 6 of them came out well but my 7th area, which was my arms, has been pure *** Its been 6 weeks and I have what I believe to be permanent nerve damage in both arms.

I have lost about 40-50% strength in both arms. Everything I do causes pain from holding a cup to tying my shoes, to blow drying my hair. And this isnt pain where the lipo was done. This is pain that starts at my incision points and radiates downward into my forearms.

Its unbearable!! Im very afraid it may never be 100% again.

User's recommendation: Beware for permanent issues.

Sono Bello's reply to:

Mistreatment abuse and torture to patient

Verified Reviewer

Torture during surgery. Talk to and treated like a dog, very disrespectfully.

Was not properly numbed. Felt everything it was like being tortured alive.

And when I told and in formed the doctor. He got more angry and begin to put me down criticize and mock me doing surgery.

User's recommendation: It was *** on Earth. never would do it again. the worst thing ever happened.

Sono Bello's reply to:

Refund or give me results you guaranteed

Mia, we appreciate your feedback. We're disappointed to hear that your experience has not been exceptional. We would like the opportunity to help find a solution so we have escalated your concerns to our patient experience team, our team will be in touch shortly.
Preferred solution
I want results and or refund

Verified Reviewer

After a back injury two years ago I had gained a lot of weight and struggled losing the weight Through diet and exercise as I was still recovering from my back injury. I went in and consulted with a plastic surgeon at a different facility about a tummy tuck but after realizing how invasive it was and how long the recovery was I looked at Sono Bello.

I went in for a consultation mid-July and decided to do the alternative to tummy tuck procedure as well as four areas lower abdominal. During the consultation I asked about recovery and how invasive the procedure was as I could not afford to be out of work for a long time. I was told recovery would be no longer than a week but after three days I should start to feel like myself and possibly return to work sooner than a week but most likely a 5-7 days. On September 11 I went in for my procedure and halfway through the procedure I was informed that because I was in a lot of pain and since they used a lot of pain and numbing medication that they were not able to do all areas that day and I would have to come back at a later time.

I said that was fine as I was not able to tolerate the amount of pain I was in at the time. Toward the end I felt this sharp excruciating pain on the right side of my lower abdominal. I was told that this was normal and that everybody responds differently to this procedure, but the pain should get better within three days. It did not two weeks later I was still in excruciating pain could not get up by myself or use the bathroom without help let alone go back to work.

I go in for a follow-up with the doctor to see what's going on, and she said this was normal, and I was very swollen and once the swelling goes down, the pain should improve. It did not. I called Soto Bello and informed them of my situation and that instead of getting better I'm getting worse I am that I would like to cancel the two remaining areas and after several conversations they agreed to cancel and give me a refund for the two areas that I had scheduled. Now for the ones that I have already had done I requested a refund as I am not satisfied with the results.

I went to them because I wanted to get my confidence back after I had gain weight aloe in my back injury, but instead what I got is $10,000 debt for the procedure and about 5500 for the ER visit, uneven stomach, damaged muscle or nerve and is scar across my entire lower abdominal. I have not been able to work for more than a few hours or sit long enough to do my homework since the procedure. Forgot about getting my confidence back, I dont think I could ever do sit more than an hour without pain.

I cannot even look at my stomach myself in the mirror and Instead of paying 7000 for a tummy tuck, I picked sono Bellos alternative tummy tuck procedure as I did not want to lose 30 days of work, but it was the worst mistake I have made. It has been almost 5 months since my procedure, and I am still in pain and losing more hours at work each week!

User's recommendation: Stay away from them.

Terrible customer service

We're sorry to hear there was a delay in the processing of your refund. Our records show you have received your refund and you have been in contact with the Practice Manager. Please let us know if there is anything additional we can assist you with. Best, Sono Bello.
Full refund

I tried my hardest not to write a bad survey. Three weeks post and Im texting and emailing and calling the Atlanta facility and no one is giving my refund.

I went to nyc to get my procedure done. The doctor informed me she wasnt comfortable with doing upper abdominal lipo on me. I called the front desk girl back in Atlanta who took my payment and they tried to have me ask the doctor to do it anyway. They did not want to refund my money.

I went to the office and spoke to a manager and I was told I would get a refund. I still do not have a refund.

Im just trying f to relax and heal and Im stressed trying to get in contact with soMe one. Im ready to get a lawyer and dispute this along with pain and different

User's recommendation: Unprofessional.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article