Review about Sono Bello Liposuction from Medford, Massachusetts

35 of 220 Sono Bello reviews

Please see my pre and post op pics before you consider having anything done at SB.It's been a long journey for me.

And now we will be going to court for years I'm sure.Please be careful

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
35 of 220 Sono Bello reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Mar 17 #1128920

Sadly I know about it. They told me that I was a good candidate for laser lipo. 1 year later nothing changed in my body. When I was able to see the doctor, he said that the fat I behind my muscles and he can't do nothing. If tbey told me those details before the procedure, I could think about it before spend more than $3500. I don't have time or money for court. But I believe that they are going to pay, somehow. They are steling money from people like us, because we believed in their promeses.

9 3 Reply
Illy

Mar 24 #1133351 Walpole, Massachusetts, United States

PLEASE learn how to SPELL before you post a comment...Maybe more people would take you seriously if you did.

0 18 Reply

Mar 29 #1135710

Your comment is RUDE! Most people use auto text, therefore that may be why this person did not catch her/ his spelling errors. You need to learn something called MANNERS!

16 2 Reply

Mar 31 #1137296

So who made you king I'd the spelling bee? I understood just fine what was being stated.

7 0 Reply

Apr 14 #1144879

Oh our little grammar specialist...I believe her message was understood... Thankful she posted it...however being that you are not able to process her message.....I say go for it & good luck.

6 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sono Bello. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sono Bello.
Filing a new complaint about
×