University Heights, Ohio
8K views
Testimonial
5.0

Dear Diary, my journey has begun with Sono Bello my new friends.As I started my journey I met with Michelle (consultant), she was so nice.

She did not come off as a car sales man but more as a friend ( she gives out free hugs). I told her what I wanted and was looking for and she explained everything to me. She even shared her personal experience with Sono Bello. By this time I was sold and ready to take a step into the right direction and get my lower and upper abs sculpted.

As the day approach of course I did what we all do go on the computer in search of pictures and reviews. I was terrified. I called back to Sono Bello and they said " the computer is your worst nightmare, go back and only look at Sono Bello (Cleveland)". I did, "whips forehead in relief".

They had nothing but awesome reviews that ranged from their bedside manner to even the doctors. So, the big day is here.

I walk in and I get my hug from Michelle she ensures me everything will be fine and it was.Love them

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Sono Bello?

Sono Bello - Venus legacy treatment dont work Sono Bello "I had venus legacy treatment done on my arms for 10 treatments at the sacramento area in Howe ave on July 16 2016. This treatment was recommended to me by..." Read more Aspen Dental - Nightmare!  Mouth full of wrongly implanted micro implants and more Aspen Dental " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..." Read more Total ripoff! Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery & Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Don't buy this stuff! It's a complete ripoff! These scammers make you go through this *** and fake "qualification " process where they ask you personal questions like "is your..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative -  CRAZY TIME ALERT! Don Karl Juravin advises his "customers" that GOD directed them to him to "lead" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Now the whole Roca Labs / Gastric Bypass Alternative and Don Karl Juravin story takes a bizzare twist. Shocked? I am not. Now Don Karl Juravin is putting in writing..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more