University Heights, Ohio
7.8K views 0 comments
Testimonial

Dear Diary, my journey has begun with Sono Bello my new friends.As I started my journey I met with Michelle (consultant), she was so nice.

She did not come off as a car sales man but more as a friend ( she gives out free hugs). I told her what I wanted and was looking for and she explained everything to me. She even shared her personal experience with Sono Bello. By this time I was sold and ready to take a step into the right direction and get my lower and upper abs sculpted.

As the day approach of course I did what we all do go on the computer in search of pictures and reviews. I was terrified. I called back to Sono Bello and they said " the computer is your worst nightmare, go back and only look at Sono Bello (Cleveland)". I did, "whips forehead in relief".

They had nothing but awesome reviews that ranged from their bedside manner to even the doctors. So, the big day is here.

I walk in and I get my hug from Michelle she ensures me everything will be fine and it was.Love them

Review about: Sono Bello Body Sculpting.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sono Bello?