I am a doctor and have referred patients to this establishment.Most of the women that come to see me a working moms.

Some of them single working moms. They go to the consultation and are told that they can get their self esteem back and start feeling better about them selves....then they are told that it will cost them 8 - 9,000.00 . No payment plans, paid upfront. I don't know too many working, single moms that can afford that.

I guess only the wealthy people are able to have self esteem.They should at least offer some sort of payment plan for those that would benefit from this chance, but simply couldn't afford it.

Review about: Sono Bello Liposuction Procedure.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Sono Bello?

Comments

Innell Grant
Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1349732

Why refer these mom's if you are concerned about the procedure and pricing, I've had a procedure done and if I had listen to the fact that the consultant is technically not medically qualified I would have walk away, I'm very disappointed in my results.

They actually do offer payment plans and other financing options.

Obviously 1
to Anonymous Addison, Texas, United States #1346978

Obviously depends on who customer is... just like the doctor just reported dimwit.

We've all seen their commercials and can hear and read their claim to payment plan plans. This doctor is in contact with a number of women who were not given an option for a payment plan.