1.3
Additional Fees

I just did my Lipo 5 days ago my stomach looks the same, and I have soreness and lumps now.I'm so sad and depressed from doing this surgery.

Expecting better results only to look the exact same. I went for my after surgery visit only to see the nurse. Who could not give me proper information on my healing and results.

I feel like suing or reporting them to the American Association of Plastic Surgeons.That's how unhappy I am.

Review about: Sono Bello Liposuction Procedure.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Wow!For this much money, you could have bought the best at home gym equipment, hired a personal chef and a trainer and lost the weight!

I do not feel bad for you. THERE IS NO EASY WAY!!!! I have been working out 5 days a week, waking up at 4:50, rushing my baby to daycare, getting to the gym at 6:30, working out till 8, shower and then work. I plan my food for the next day every night and prep everything.

after 4 months, I am finally seeing the results. And let me tell you- I WORK OUT! I don't just do the elliptical like most girls. I lift weights right next to the guys and do a very intense cardio.

I wasn't big to begin with- 140 lbs but I want to be toned and strong.

you can do it!just make time and talk to a trainer.