I have contacted my bank in which I charged this procedure and they are going to dispute this large amount of money.I am not paying any longer for a company that misleads they're customers and lies right to there face.

I have written to the BBB, i have contacted Attorney General and they recommend I hire Attorney that specializes in Male Practice cases. I do not have the time or the money to be going that route.

Unfortunately I charged a portion on another credit card,but that has already been paid.I am demanding all my money back I charged on this particular card for liposuction which was not successful at all!!!!

Review about: Sono Bello Liposuction Procedure.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Overall treatment, Sales tactic from cassidy.

Had an Experience with Sono Bello?

Comments

lbrown63

This issue has been resolved.

lbrown63

John Sanders and I have come to a resolution to my complaint's with Sono Bello .

LB

LB

I am disputing the 7000.00 charged to my CC by sneakinly asking for increase on that particular card and doing this without my verbal consent. This practice literally behave like a pack of wolves..customer comes in for free consult and the games begin!!!!!

Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from Swedesboro, New Jersey Sono Bello "I had my hips and inner thighs done and I know look abnormal. They went down to the bone especially my hips it looks like I have indents. ..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative -  CRAZY TIME ALERT! Don Karl Juravin advises his "customers" that GOD directed them to him to "lead" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Now the whole Roca Labs / Gastric Bypass Alternative and Don Karl Juravin story takes a bizzare twist. Shocked? I am not. Now Don Karl Juravin is putting in writing..." Read more Total ripoff! Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery & Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Don't buy this stuff! It's a complete ripoff! These scammers make you go through this *** and fake "qualification " process where they ask you personal questions like "is your..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more Lenscrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them Lenscrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more