ad

Sono Bello - I am done paying for a procedure which was not successful!!!!!!!!

3 of 226 Sono Bello reviews

I have contacted my bank in which I charged this procedure and they are going to dispute this large amount of money.I am not paying any longer for a company that misleads they're customers and lies right to there face.

I have written to the BBB, i have contacted Attorney General and they recommend I hire Attorney that specializes in Male Practice cases. I do not have the time or the money to be going that route.

Unfortunately I charged a portion on another credit card,but that has already been paid.I am demanding all my money back I charged on this particular card for liposuction which was not successful at all!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 226 Sono Bello reviews
LB

Feb 07 #1282765 Lakeville, Minnesota, United States

I am disputing the 7000.00 charged to my CC by sneakinly asking for increase on that particular card and doing this without my verbal consent. This practice literally behave like a pack of wolves..customer comes in for free consult and the games begin!!!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.