I went in for a consultation and was told I could get my tummy, hips, and waist done in one procedure and because of that, I was happy to agree to do so.The price was originally almost $8000 but after I was told that they wanted to break my surgery down between 2 different procedures I told them I would rather just do one and I did not get a pleasant response.

The nurses, doctors, and receptionists were all very nice and helpful but the lady that did the consult and financing was very rude. She called me the day after my procedure asking when I wanted to schedule my next surgery and after I said that I didn't want another one she was very hasty. She told me if I didn't do all the area that it was pointless and that it was not going to look right and my results are not going to be that good.

After I was told all that she then tells me she will only refund me $1000 but the whole procedure was $2000 per area and I was only doing 2 areas, so I was not doing 2 of the areas that we had initially talked about but only got $1000 back!Her name was Jessica and she worked in the Sacramento office and she truly made my experience at Sonobello an unpleasant experience especially compared to the rest of the staff.

Review about: Lipo In Upper And Lower Abdomen.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sono Bello Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $4000
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Sono Bello?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion