Reply by Sono Bello

Dear Amyk1117,

Your post is concerning and sounds highly out of the ordinary from our regular patient experience. Please contact us at your earliest opportunity to discuss your situation. We are committed to your satisfaction. Please contact us at dirpc@sonobello.com
Author's
9.9K views
1.3

If this is the only review you read please do not go to Sonobello Sacramento. I had surgery in Spring of 2014. I paid for 2 areas, totaling roughly $2400. Sonobello is a high pressured sales pitch given by office staff. You will only see a physician for any "questions," and at the beginning of your surgery and to mark your body up with a pen. Other than that, it is extremely impersonal. You are not put to sleep and you are told you will be given a cocktail of pills and you will not feel anything. During my procedure I was in a lot of pain and requested more pain control. I was told I should't be feeling anything...almost like the doctor did not believe me. He kept telling me to quit squirming....it shouldn't hurt.....etc. After about 25 minutes of attempting to liposculpt, he threw up his hands and said "you're done." The only problem was that he did not complete my procedure. He did some outer thigh, then switched to the inner thigh, which was far too painful and he quit.

The complete experience was awful and not worth the cost. I would far prefer to pay a few dollars more to be put to sleep and have the work completed. I spoke with the office staff about my situation and the fact that Dr. "G" did not complete what I paid for because he refused to give me more pain medicine to keep me comfortable (even though I could have had up to 50mg more), and he became frustrated at my crying and inability to lay still due to the extreme pain. I requested a full refund on the inner thigh. I was told they would speak to upper management with my concerns and I have since been getting the run around from someone named James. It's been over 6 months since I complained to them and requested the money back for the procedure that was not done. I have been waiting for them to come through and do the right thing. Still waiting.....

Please do NOT use Sonobelleo. Pay the extra $ to go to a legitimate physician who will not practice barbaric procedures on you while you lay in pain. Pay for someone with a reputation you can validate, an office with compassion and care, and a physician who will truly put you first, who will not dismiss your concerns and who knows what they are doing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sono Bello Procedure.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

For Reals take action!

Sacramento, California, United States #939664

So sorry you had such a painful and disappointing procedure. Thank you for posting candidly and thoughtfully.

I will cancel my consultation appointment with Sonobelo tomorrow. You may have saved me from a similar horrible experience.

Denver, Colorado, United States #907060

All of you should report them to your BBB's and they will help you get a refund. Don't just review on here, contact the Attorney General's office and your local BBB!

Sacramento, California, United States #905618

Save your money and go someplace reputable!!!!! Don't choose this "in and out" type of surgery where your personal feelings and expectations are of no concern to them. They will take your money and if they half *** their work and you don't get what you asked for, good luck getting anywhere with a refund or a redo....this place is like a factory.....rush you in....rush you out!!!!

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States #898784

I hav a great attorney in dallas texas. Her name is tracie shelby. Look her up.

comments