Additional Fees

Pushy people.they lure you in with the "free" consultation.

Then after they tell you all the wonderful things they will do for you and tell you it will cost thousands of dollars, and ask for a check to hold your appointment. this company feels that only the wealthy deserve self confidence and pride in ones self. The majority of women who seek the help of such places are either stay at home moms or women who are living paycheck to paycheck and don't have an extra eight thousand dollars that they can spend. Like I said, this company caters only to the wealthy.

The average woman doesn't deserve to feel good about themselves or to have self confidence.

I have a blog with nearly 52000 followers and I have done everything I can to make sure that they don't even bother with this elitist, money hungry company.Sono Bello should be ashamed of themselves for making hard working women feel like they aren't good enough to feel better about themselves because they can't afford such ridiculous prices.

Review about: Sono Bello Procedure.

Reason of review: Cost.

Preferred solution: Help everyday women.

Had an Experience with Sono Bello?

Comments

Bosley - Procedure Review Bosley "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more