Filter by rating :
filters

Don't waste your money ... | Sono Bello review from Atlanta, Georgia

We’re sorry that you did not enjoy your experience with Sono Bello. Patient care and results are our top priority. Please contact us at melaniem@sonobello.com so that we can discuss your concerns.
Sono Bello Liposuction Procedure
Pros
  • One of the nurses was very helpful and informative
Cons
  • Everything else

Update by user Jul 19, 2018

If you're curious about what happened as a result of this posting - NOTHING! I was contacted by Amanda Garcia (the new practice manager) who hounded me for weeks telling me how things have changed since she is on board, letting me know that she has made a number of employee changes, that she has an extensive background in customer care, etc.

Bottom line, she called me for weeks until I finally agreed to come and speak with her because, according to her, she was going to "make this right". When I did go see her, she wasted much of my time trying to justify all of the things that I wrote about but NEVER once disputing that any of it actually happened. Finally, she said, "What exactly do we need to do to get you to take the posting down?" Okay, so that is what this is about? I said, give me my money back.

Two weeks later, someone else called to tell me they weren't going to do it because I had the expected results. I'm not sure how they know that since no one looked at me that day. And more importantly, and the reason I am writing this post, it is ridiculous that Amanda hounded me for over a month and she didn't even have the decency to call me herself. After she hyped herself up to have all of this authority - because according to her, she's the first person to actually "manage" the clinic, she could have at least told me herself that the higher ups would not honor the request.

Instead, the coward, turned it over to someone else. Just one more reason I would NEVER recommend Sonobello to anyone. Their liposuction is poorly done and their customer service SUCKS! BTW - I forgot to mention that shortly after the procedure, Sahar said I needed to have these Venus treatments (to resolve the problems with these muscle spasms I was getting (which no one told me might even be a possible outcome) ...

those things literally felt like they were burning the skin right off my body ... the devices were so hot that they had to be in a continuous state of movement (for sure my skin would have come off if it had rested for one second in any spot). Well, Amanda said, WTH? That was totally inappropriate and under no circumstances should I have had the Venus treatments.

No one is supposed to get those earlier than 4-6 weeks AFTER a procedure. What? Then I did have six? Literally starting days after the procedure?

What a mess!!!! That whole program is a mess!!! EVERYTHING Sonobello is a mess. Amanda talks a good game and hypes herself up like she's the superstar brought in to save the day ...

in her own mind she's the star player in the NBA ... in the real world ... she's the towel girl for the rec league's t-ball team. What a waste of my time and my money!

If she didn't think so highly of herself, she would have left well enough alone ...

her arrogance made her think that all that was needed was a conversation with me and I would roll over ... NOT!

Original review posted by user May 31, 2018

I had the worst experience with Sonobello Atlanta and have thought long and hard about whether to even review their service b/c I really just want to be over them. In November 2017, I was scheduled for three rounds of lipo (was doing head to toe). Sahar (I believe is her name) was very attentive and helpful when she wanted my money but became a ghost after the botched job. Some of the experiences I had are listed below and explain why I would NEVER recommend Sonobello to anyone:

1) I specifically asked what I could expect (in terms of pain or issues) after the procedure. I was told (by Sahar) that I would be a little sore but could resume normal activities within a day or two.

2) On the morning of the procedure (which they repeatedly told me to arrive by 5:30 am and they didn't open for another hour - which left me sitting on the floor outside their office ... waiting)

3) After giving me the medication to put me to sleep, the nurse gave me a bunch of papers to sign to indicate that they decided to change the order of the procedures and that instead of doing the body parts to which we previously agreed, they thought it best to do other parts. I can't tell you what the change was b/c I never received copies (even though I asked in a follow-up visit) of the documents I signed. But who gives a patient paperwork to sign after medicating them anyway?

4) Within a day or so of the procedure, I felt like my muscles were knotting up all around my midsection (painful). In tears, I repeatedly contacted Sonobello (Sahar ... again) ... she had the doctor call me (it was the day after Thanksgiving day but he called and offered to write a prescription for muscle relaxers. I had some and took them - no help). For days, I continued to call, in tears, about the pain.

5) During my first follow-up appointment, I explained what was going on with me. The nurse (best employee of Sonobello - sorry, can't remember her name) told me that it was completely normal. Why am I hearing this for the first time, I questioned. I told her about my conversations with Sahar and she went and got her. Sahar's initial response was, "I didn't say anything b/c it doesn't happen to everyone." WTH?! Then, she later said that I could have done my own research. No words.

6) I spoke to their practice administrator b/c when I continued to call, Sahar would put me on hold, then hang up, then refuse my calls. I explained this to the administrator who was very apologetic but said, "Sahar isn't a medical professional. You should have asked your doctor about that." WTH?! Sahar never suggested that she wasn't qualified to answer questions. Just the opposite - she answered without so much as a blink. And, when I was with the doctor she had come into the room and contradicted something he said, and he changed and went along with her - so why would I not listen to Sahar. Who knew how INCOMPETENT she was better than them?

7) The back and forth with Sonobello representatives lasted from days after the procedure (in November) where I clearly said I would NOT be doing the remaining procedures and I wanted my money back (to which Sahar said, "No problem") but it took from November to late January or early February to get my refund and then I had to go through their administrator for that and I only got back the portion of the procedures which weren't done. And, since they changed what was done (after I was medicated) the "new" procedure clearly cost more than what I agreed to before the procedure.

8) There is very little change to my stomach even though I still wear these darn wraps. AND ... clearly, he did not remove all of the fat b/c there is one pocket above my naval that is clearly a fat pocket. So much for charging me for upper and lower abs.

I could go on and on about the poor service that I received. I will simply say - don't waste your money. Sonobello staff repeatedly told me that I was an exception - I am not buying it. There service is horrible and the work they did - horrible. What a waste of money. I would have had more success (peace of mind) literally flushing the thousands of dollars down the toilet. Ugh.

Proceed with them at your own risk.

Horrible Result | Sono Bello review from Bellaire, Texas

Tamina,

We’re sorry that you did not enjoy your experience with Sono Bello. Patient care and results are our top priority. Please contact us at jamesr@sonobello.com so that we can discuss your concerns.
Sono Bello Liposuction Procedure
Pros
  • Girls that work up front and dr atun
Cons
  • Lack of communication and excuses
Let the company propose a solution

About a year ago I went in and had upper and lower abs done, along with my inner thighs. My stomach still has lumps and bumps, and my thighs look like they are sunken in and there is not a smooth transition,they just look hollow and disgusting.

I kept being told it takes about a year for complete results. Well we are past a year now. The doctor said he could do some correcting at no charge, just had to get the approval from corporate that would take about 3-4 weeks. Diane that is the office manager, is rude, unprofessional, and has not returned my calls regarding my surgery.

It has been 8 weeks since I was told it would be 3-4 weeks. This is very disappointing. Everytime I call the office Diane is out for a week, and when she comes back she's on conference calls all week. I called corporate to get the issue resolved myself and was told that Phillip the director will contact me within 24-48 hrs, well it's Thursday, so I'm assuming it will be more like 4 days.

Ugh!

If the results would have come out right the first time I wouldn't be going through this now. Nobody has been able to give me any answers, and I am so pissed.!!!!!

Completely dissatisfied | Sono Bello review from Sandy, Utah

Matt,

Bad quality

It’s been well over a year now. I’ve met with the Dr.

numerous times now regarding the lack of results. I followed all post-op care to the letter. I’m left with a complete lack of results..no change and I have scars from the needles and HUGE deposits of scars tissue leaving my stomach disformed. I spent 10,000$.

I’m a damn fool and these guys are dishonest. They should be shut down. I even told them I want a some of my money back to which they just feed me *** I feel so stupid every day for letting them scam me.

Don’t make the same mistake! They will steal your money.

Sonobello's questionable tactics | Sono Bello review from Harrison, New York

Denise,

Sono Bello Procedure
Cons
  • Cancellation and refund procedure
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund

I went in for a free consultaion on 4/25/18 and spoke to a very convincing saleswomen and by the end of the visit I was convinced and had paid for the entire procedure by the time I was done. I signed my financial agreement that said I had 14 before date of procedure to cancel for full refund.

After having the weekend to think it over and do more research I realized it was more invasive than I was willing to undergo. And I had changed my mind. My surgery was scheduled for 5/16 and I contacted them to try and cancel on 4/30. I emailed them and called them and I finally received a call back from the saleswomen that sold me on the surgery.

She said she didn't think that I could get a refund even though I was within the time frame outlined in the agreement. I even contacted my credit card to dispute the charge and they said I had to given them 15 to respond. All I want is to get a full refund. Everyone is entitled to change their mind and Sonobello needs to stand by their refund policy.

I thought Sonobello was great until I tried to get a refund, then I got the run around. I would definetly not want them to touch me now if this is how they do business,

Sick and deformed | Sono Bello review from Scottsdale, Arizona

Paula,

Bad quality

I had the procedure March of 2017. One week later it became infected.

I went back to to address my concerns and was told it wasn't a big deal. I had to insist the Dr. Clean the infection. Several rounds of antibiotics later the infection topically subsided.

However I've experienced pain at the site ever sents and my white blood cell counts will not go back to normal.

My shape is deformed and I still experience burning pain a lot of times at procedure sites. I've tryed to reach out to sonobello and was told to go to my provider instead.

Botched | Sono Bello review from Scottsdale, Arizona

Paula, we’re sorry that you did not enjoy your experience with Sono Bello. Patient care and results are our top priority. Please contact us at jamesr@sonobello.com so that we can discuss your concerns.

Bad quality

Mar.2017 lipo done abdomen and sides . Got an infection and extreme fatigue. A year later my body is deformed and I'm still dealing with high white blood cell count and pain in the infected area.

Unethical | Sono Bello review from Bellaire, Texas

Mali, we’re sorry that you did not enjoy your experience with Sono Bello. Patient care and results are our top priority. Please contact us at jamesr@sonobello.com so that we can discuss your concerns.
Sono Bello Customer Care
Cons
  • Sona bella misrepresentation
  • Complaint not being addressed
Tags
  • Scam

I visited the Sonobello (bellaire location) last month. I thought I would consult with a doctor, but i was checked out by a sales lady Jessica Dupry.

She has no medical license or credentials but told me i would qualify for the procedure. I met with my primary care physican and she advised me not to have the procedure because i would be a high risk candidate with my bmi being so high. I called to cancel the service and was told i needed to come in to cancel, which would mean me leaving work to simply cancel an appointment. I was also told i would not be refunded all of my money.

I find this unethical and dishonest to say the least. How can an unlicensed person give a consult and ok a procedure without a doctors review or ok.

I did not know she wasn't licensed until after the fact. I will report them to the BBB and I've already filed a police report as well.

Sono Bello's reply to:

Sono-bello Changed my medical records to cover their butt. Used signature that is not my own. | Sono Bello review from Hanover, Maryland

Arlene,

Review
#1232071 Review #1232071 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Sono Bello Customer Care
Cons
  • Go elsewhere- this place does illegal stuff
illegal activity
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • illegal
  • Scam

I would like to go through the Sono Bello legal process. Im getting blocked by the employee that did something horrible to me.

I accuse Sono Bello of the following.

1. Changing my procedure without telling me.

2. taking advantage of my prescribed drug usage to have me sign documents.

3. Refusing to give me a copy of my "modified" receipt.

4. Refusing to give me my medical records.

1. I paid for 4 areas-- I don't believe the doctor knew that. I asked the person that sold me the service a simple question. Was my upper back done at all? I paid for upper and lower stomach, love handles and upper back. (4th area for free???-- or did they just skip it all together?)

The service seller said the front and read of upper back were covered. The doctor didn't even know that. It turns out the service seller lied to make a sell. Further more I don't even know if he knew to do the upper back at all. (was it done? I really do not think so?) The service seller knew enough about the procedure to know that I would be too drugged and in to much pain to know what was going on. She tried very hard to persuade me to a different doctor. I could only imagine that is because this process is well ironed out with the doctor in question. I am not naming the doctor because I am not sure any of the doctors knew what she was doing.

2. She told me while I was under medication that my receipt had been signed by the wrong person, and that I needed to resign my all my documents after the surgery (the ones that I already signed before surgery--weeks before surgery). I signed new documents after surgery while drugged. I don't remember seeing the documents at all, but they are supposed to be the exact same documents I already signed. I have a hard time believing this. I'm betting she changed something. I believe Sonobello change my treatment to cover her butt. She even refused to give me my medical records.

3. There was no need what so ever to lie about the recovery time frame...it was much longer than they told me it would be.

4. The Sonobello employee ripped me off. Its that simple. She waited until I was drugged and robbed me.

Sonobello took advantage of me in a drugged state, they lied, and modified records. YOU NEED TO PRODUCE THE CUSTOMER THAT SIGNED MY RECEIPT. They said my receipt was signed by another customer on accident, and that they needed to mark out that signature and have me sign it again in a DRUGGED STATE. Tell me, why didn't they just print a new receipt? The employee that works at this place was/is a health hazard.

Nightmare in admin | Sono Bello review from The Woodlands, Texas

Michelle,

Poor customer service

I have had 2 consultations first one the girl is no longer working there so went in for a second consultation. I called in between to see if my quote was still valid since I had no valid date I was informed it was not valid it was for 5 areas and 4 Venus for 8347.00 I went in and got 4 areas no Venus for 8243.00 I have a deadline before my movie premier comes out and went ahead signing it with no thought I would have after maintaince then they take a copy of my business card and I am paying cash which highly concerned me I called to ask the center they put me on 3 way call which Trina explained I was a very difficult person and read the notes to see what they are dealing with I was called a liar and not cool.

I have never been difficult at all was confusing getting 8 different quotes and false notations is all i questioned. I have a scheduled procedure the 21st of April but really just felt scammed and treated extremely poorly. I was referred by my agency and going back to say the admin part is a nightmare I feel I won't get the proper treatment after this and feel the admin is failing this Company and has no customer service. I am almost thinking of cancelling and going with another location.

Trina was not professional and has called me a liar which I am not at all in fact I am not even a difficult person.

I would not recommended Woodlands TX for any consultations or deal with Trina at all... this was suppose to be a good and happy experience removing baby belly and has been stressful and a nightmare.

Let me start off with Adrea consultation presentation was . First thing I mentioned was medication and numbing don’t work for me so I need a little more than expected. She said sure not a problem will make notes. She ask me pull my shirt up grab my stomach and the...

Contact the Surgeon General of the USA, send all pictures and your story, I am telling all to do this! My wife has been ruined mentally and physically we have to put them out of business! Go to the web site of the OSG and send it all...mine will be sent out by mid month Oct 2019...the more folks we get to do this the better the case will go and if nothing else...we close the doors!

View more comments