I had Smart Lipo done on my upper/lower abs and waist two days ago with Dr.Susann Bedford.

I was quite nervous after reading some of the reviews for Sono Bello, but I decided to give them a try. My consultant Sahara was great and so was my Pre-Op Nurse Maia. The other nurses who were very helpful during my procedure was Tiffany and Mo. This team did an amazing job keeping me calm!

They were very helpful. Maia did a great job reassuring me that all will be well. Now to discuss my results: I can't believe I wasted $6,600!! I really wanted to look great for my upcoming wedding, but I feel worse than I did prior to the surgery.

My Fiancé and I are looking at my body, and my lower Abs look completely the same! I am very upset that I have put my body through this unnecessary, expensive, torture! Initially I thought that my results were favorable because my waist looks smaller! Well, that's about the only thing that looks like I had even a little work done!

I think they purposely do not take enough fat out to make you come back! I wish I had heeded the warning from other victims, but like always I seem to have to learn the hard way. Please find somewhere else to have our procedure done, regardless of the price! You get what you pay for!

I did research for months and still bit the bait! I am very Angry that I didn't follow my first mind!

Look at my Before and After pictures.I hope this detours you!

Review about: Upper Lower Abs And Flanks.

2.6
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sono Bello Procedure
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sono Bello?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion