Reply by Sono Bello

Sono Bello has treated thousands of patients and the vast majority of our patients are highly satisfied with both their experience and their results. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your results. We would welcome the opportunity for you to meet with your surgeon or alternatively with another plastic surgeon in the practice. That way we can determine what options might exist to help you reach your body contouring goals.
Author's
2.2K views
4.3

SONOBELLO IN ORLANDO SUCKS.....The staff is wonderful. The folks who talk to you about the procedure swear they have had it and lost pounds and inches.

I DID NEITHER. Ok they get you in by telling you..."its only 1295.00"....PER AREA......the right side of your stomach i 1 area...the left another.....the right side of your lower back.......and the left side of your lower back....4 areas.. that 1295.00 per area is only if you fit into a certain BMI.....which of course I didn't....but they pretended I did to give me a break....so what I thought would cost 1295.00...cost 5200.00. They can take out 2 liters of fat...they barely took out one...I actually asked to see it.

....It was barely a liter....I had to wear a compression garment for 6 months....thats April to October...IN FLORIDA.....By the way NONE of this is told to you at the time you are considering this. The Goal here is that you will lose so much weight you will need another pressure garment......that is tighter. Which will cost you another 100.00. Ok they told me sometimes the true results don't happen for 12 months....Ok on April 19, 2015...I weighed 5 lbs more and my waist was the SAME SIZE it was when I went in.

I feel like a complete fool....Do not do this....you will waste money and feel like a fool because they convinced you it worked.

IT DOES NOT. You lost 5200.00....They win...I am still fat, all I can say is they must pay the people on their website for good reviews.

This is GARBAGE. They are *** artists...........

Product or Service Mentioned: Sono Bello Procedure.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Staff.

I didn't like: Fake sale customer a bad product.