Sono Bello - Unethical and sleazy sales approach
Update added by user Feb 24, 2014
This took place at the Edina Mn location with Chandra.
Original review posted by user Feb 24, 2014
This is a business using high pressure sales tactics and misleading/lying to the patient to close the deal.The procedure is done while you are awake- you hear and towards the end can feel what is taking place.
Be warned prior to going that you will be pressured to make a decision that day and required to put down a non refundable 1000.00 deposit.
Ask questions about the garments and all that is required for months of after care....it is necessary if the "contouring" is to be successful.I am a bit concerned as a few areas are different from one side to the other but hope this will correct in the next few weeks....
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."
- "Long story short ,8month ago I started ,the Veneers are horrible ,even my dogs were laughing at me ,I send them back ,send hundreds of emails ,calls ,and nothing ,I..."
- "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..."
- "I am a former employee of Target and know this person, she is a rotten person who lives to make herself larger than life off of other peoples problems. She..."
- "It is more like "Rooms to Garbage". I bought a sectional couch "bonded leather" and after 2 years every piece of the sectional started flaking and peeling off. Don't ever..."
- "I purchased a new 2015 Kenworth T680 (500 hp cummins, 13 speed ultra shift plus, Ag380) and noticed a slight vibration upon bob tailing it home from dealer, so I..."
- "I have been ordering from Ebonyline.com for about 10 yrs and have always been pleased with their fast shipping. However, the customer service is horrible, and every time I..."
- "I do not feel to safe using the TTC, and I'm not sure if anyone in Toronto does. The workers are suspicious and unprofessional, other transit goers are threatening, and..."
- " I am Tisha from Holistic Pet Care, my partners mentally ill x wife keeps posting FALSE reviews. I apologies to those who come across this site..."