Sono Bello - Unethical and sleazy sales approach
This took place at the Edina Mn location with Chandra.
This is a business using high pressure sales tactics and misleading/lying to the patient to close the deal.The procedure is done while you are awake- you hear and towards the end can feel what is taking place.
Be warned prior to going that you will be pressured to make a decision that day and required to put down a non refundable 1000.00 deposit.
Ask questions about the garments and all that is required for months of after care....it is necessary if the "contouring" is to be successful.I am a bit concerned as a few areas are different from one side to the other but hope this will correct in the next few weeks....1259153d review #476991
You may also like
- "A friend of mine went to Dr. George Commons nearly a decade ago and is still reeling from the damage done to her by this absolute disgrace to medicine. Dr...."
- "When I had my life style lift it did very little. I had to go back a sevond time and it still did not work that well. Plus the doctor..."
- "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2015 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo. I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. ..."
- "BEWARE AACS is a DISGRACE (AACS is American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Michael Will, 2015 President, http://www.cosmeticsurgery.org/) because some of its faculty engaged in FRAUD. Dr. E. Antonio Mangubat..."
- "Whent to store#08788 the ladie at counter very rude doesnt want to be there rang my stuff up moaning givimg me dirty looks not very pleasent needs customer srv training..."
- "Mid February decided to purchase laminate flooring material through Lowe's. Called flooring dept at my local Lowe's and arranged to have room measured. Took 2 weeks - end of Feb..."
- "Rooms to Go is terrible. We have had 3 bad experiences now and I will tell you this will be the last one. Here was our problem: our last..."
- "Felice bernstein Violated Hippa laws ..."
- "I am very very very upset that my order #1 have not come in, I patiently have waited over two week when it should not have taken longer than 7..."
- "I bought pencils and there were 7 pencils in there but when i opened it there were only 5 PENCILS AND ALL WERE BLUE AND IT SAID VARITY OF COLORS..."
- "Bought this notebook but nobody told me i had 15 days to return to get my money back . Im a truck driver and i drive out of state for..."