Sono Bello - Unethical and sleazy sales approach
Update added by user Feb 24, 2014
This took place at the Edina Mn location with Chandra.
Original review posted by user Feb 24, 2014
This is a business using high pressure sales tactics and misleading/lying to the patient to close the deal.The procedure is done while you are awake- you hear and towards the end can feel what is taking place.
Be warned prior to going that you will be pressured to make a decision that day and required to put down a non refundable 1000.00 deposit.
Ask questions about the garments and all that is required for months of after care....it is necessary if the "contouring" is to be successful.I am a bit concerned as a few areas are different from one side to the other but hope this will correct in the next few weeks....
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I'm attaching a letter from Kaiser Permanente Privacy Compliance Program Manager for NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office stating they want a "Receipt" they think I have. Kaiser..."
- "Stetic implant & dental centers a complete nightmare . needed emergency surgery when i got home , and several reconstructive surgeries . this place promised to..."
- "I went to this business to get all upper teeth removed and a denture. The 1st day I had an x ray done, visited with John Hargett, dentist. ..."
- "It is more like "Rooms to Garbage". I bought a sectional couch "bonded leather" and after 2 years every piece of the sectional started flaking and peeling off. Don't ever..."
- "Whent to store#08788 the ladie at counter very rude doesnt want to be there rang my stuff up moaning givimg me dirty looks not very pleasent needs customer srv training..."
- "Rooms to Go is terrible. We have had 3 bad experiences now and I will tell you this will be the last one. Here was our problem: our last..."
- "INGRIM UNITED PRESBYTARIAN CHURCH BULLIES AT THIS CHURCH STOLEN MY ITEMS THAT WAS DONATED TO THEM AFTER PASTOR AARON SPREADED THE WORD TO PEOPLE OF THE CHURCH THEN..."
- "First energy hires these goof balls to destroy your trees. The gentleman said we will just cut it away from the wires on the backside. Well, now I..."
- "I bought 3 of these because they seemed like a great idea. I wanted to give one to my son and one to a friend and also keep one for..."