Sono Bello - touch the wrong way

Apr 12
review #482573

i was raped by the doctor, and told that it didnt happen they worked on my stomach, but my *** hurt tremendously they will be hearing from my lawyer!I tried to tell the person in charge but they told me i was wrong.

my *** would not stop bleeding for at least 3 weeks. they said i must have had a bad reaction to the drugs that i was giving? they must have giving me the date rape drug because i cant remember anything but i'm definitely sure i was probed with something in my ***.

doesn't take a genius to know something like that.i want the whole world to know that sono bello is a group of rapist that love to mess up my ***.

ac440b0
Had an experience with Sono Bello?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

May 15 San Francisco, California

I think your a disgrace to society and every true rape
Victim you are the one who should get a lawyer and
When you get to prison you will surely find out how
Your ### feels good luck

4 2 Reply

May 06

This complaint is a disgrace and this person is a liar. I hoped they get sued so badly that it hurts their ***.

2 2 Reply
Fed Up With Lying Twats

May 06 Miami, Florida

OMG you're such a lying drama queen. There is never a moment in any surgical procedure where the patient is alone with the Dr. There's always no less than 1 other person in the room assisting any surgeon. If your *** hurts, stop shoving things up there you lying ***

2 1 Reply
luvmydimples

Apr 16 Atlanta, Georgia

Rape is a very serious crime. If you are suspicious you should first go to the police so they can get you over to a hospital for examination. I am not exactly sure if a lawyer can help you without that information. Also, since there are quite a few individuals or at least the doctor and two nurses in the room with you at all times; this does seem very difficult to comprehend. I'm not saying it didn't happen...anythings possible; however, I would take the appropriate steps if you really believe that something illegal/inappropriate took place.

4 0 Reply
plt726

Apr 15

Why would you not take your suspicions to the police to initiate an investigation rather than throwing this accusation in the air like that? You go to a lawyer vs the cops? Rape is a criminal matter, not civil. What's wrong with you?

4 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sono Bello.
Filing a new complaint about
×