Sono Bello - not so great experience

Apr 10
review #482386

So I went for a free consultation..i thought I was consulting with the Dr the whole time and when I asked her are you doing the procedure she said no" I'm not the doctor I'm the consultant "I was so confused she is a sales person definitely on commission the way she was acting telling me how pretty I am and how I have such a wonderful shape..so she asked how I was going to pay for this I told her I wasn't even sure if I was getting the procedure I just wanted info on it...she then tried to get me approved for a loan right then and there...when the finance company denied me she *** near kicked me out the office saying "sorry maybe some other time" she just assumed I didn't have any money cause I am a young minority...i was completely turned off by this treatment..little did she know I had enough money for the procedure..i hope they read this comment..sonobello needs to be more professional ran...it just seems like a scam..in the consultation the second question was how are you going to pay..that just killed it for me...they weren't getting a dime from me!!

ac9e17a
Had an experience with Sono Bello?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Madame

Jul 24

Wooow this comment they are very bad I'm filling very bad for this peoples I hope they be ok so sad :(

0 0 Reply
Aggie

Jul 23

This Sono Bello company sounds like a "fast food", conveyor belt outfit.
The fact that a patient never sees a doctor before surgery, the doctors make comments they should not to patients right before the procedure, they try to get loans on the spot, and so forth: all red flags. When someone dies THEN this company might be shut down.

1 0 Reply
luvmydimples

Apr 16 Atlanta, Georgia

I had a consultation at the same place. The consultant was very nice and conversational (They're supposed to peak your interest in doing the procedure)they are a business not a non-profit. I know everyone is different but most people have done the preliminary research prior to the appt. re: the procedure. I would imagine most people are like me and are really more interested in "how much will this cost?" I was offered the cash option and was also offered the finance option. I do think that the 800# could do a better job explaining the process, so that you are clear of who you are meeting with, because I wasn't initial clear of this either. I don't think this company is anything near a scam...super exclusive facility and extremely professional. Good luck all!
PS: I am also a young minority woman. :)

1 1 Reply
plt726

Apr 15

You don't have to play the race card; the assumption the "consultant" made was only one color...green. you should have stopped her at the loan check process and read her the riot act. I know I would have.

0 1 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sono Bello.
Filing a new complaint about
×