Sono Bello - not so great experience

So I went for a free consultation..i thought I was consulting with the Dr the whole time and when I asked her are you doing the procedure she said no" I'm not the doctor I'm the consultant "I was so confused she is a sales person definitely on commission the way she was acting telling me how pretty I am and how I have such a wonderful shape..so she asked how I was going to pay for this I told her I wasn't even sure if I was getting the procedure I just wanted info on it...she then tried to get me approved for a loan right then and there...when the finance company denied me she *** near kicked me out the office saying "sorry maybe some other time" she just assumed I didn't have any money cause I am a young minority...i was completely turned off by this treatment..little did she know I had enough money for the procedure..i hope they read this comment..sonobello needs to be more professional ran...it just seems like a scam..in the consultation the second question was how are you going to pay..that just killed it for me...they weren't getting a dime from me!!

d6b2040 review #482386
49 Helpful? 4
Had the same issue5 Comments4 Report
Had an experience with Sono Bello?  Submit review about this company
Madame

Jul 24

Wooow this comment they are very bad I'm filling very bad for this peoples I hope they be ok so sad :(

0 0 Reply
Aggie

Jul 23

This Sono Bello company sounds like a "fast food", conveyor belt outfit.
The fact that a patient never sees a doctor before surgery, the doctors make comments they should not to patients right before the procedure, they try to get loans on the spot, and so forth: all red flags. When someone dies THEN this company might be shut down.

1 0 Reply
luvmydimples

Apr 16 Atlanta, Georgia

I had a consultation at the same place. The consultant was very nice and conversational (They're supposed to peak your interest in doing the procedure)they are a business not a non-profit. I know everyone is different but most people have done the preliminary research prior to the appt. re: the procedure. I would imagine most people are like me and are really more interested in "how much will this cost?" I was offered the cash option and was also offered the finance option. I do think that the 800# could do a better job explaining the process, so that you are clear of who you are meeting with, because I wasn't initial clear of this either. I don't think this company is anything near a scam...super exclusive facility and extremely professional. Good luck all!
PS: I am also a young minority woman. :)

1 1 Reply
plt726

Apr 15

You don't have to play the race card; the assumption the "consultant" made was only one color...green. you should have stopped her at the loan check process and read her the riot act. I know I would have.

0 1 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sono Bello.
Filing a new complaint about
×